What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,249 Member
    Eating kettle corn and watching Maid.
    Which was written by someone from here, and is set in my town, and is so very much relatable to me.

They’ve obfuscated some things. But it’s kind of fun guessing which art gallery, or rich person is being referenced. Some is suuuuuper obvious because when you know, you know. 😂
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,417 Member
    Which was written by someone from here, and is set in my town, and is so very much relatable to me.

They’ve obfuscated some things. But it’s kind of fun guessing which art gallery, or rich person is being referenced. Some is suuuuuper obvious because when you know, you know. 😂

And much of it was filmed in my home town so I watched it trying to figure out the locations that they artfully blurred out. A strategically placed rear view mirror covered the view of one of the recognizable buildings at my workplace in one scene. 🤣
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    @Cat0703a wrote: »

And much of it was filmed in my home town so I watched it trying to figure out the locations that they artfully blurred out. A strategically placed rear view mirror covered the view of one of the recognizable buildings at my workplace in one scene. 🤣

I watched it last weekend while canning my never ending tomato supply. I liked it a lot.🥲
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,437 Member
    Rolling my hair, slathering on the makeup,
    taking my mother to a “thing” with the Opera crowd.
    A sort of memorial for a much adored Opera teacher who passed away.
    Thank goodness there will be food and drink. ☺️
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,671 Member
    Sitting under a hairdryer
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,249 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Without giving too much away, my partner and I are speculating that it couldn’t be filmed here because some people aren’t very happy about the way some of their friends are being portrayed.
    Which is to say - accurately! 😂

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,417 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Without giving too much away, my partner and I are speculating that it couldn’t be filmed here because some people aren’t very happy about the way some of their friends are being portrayed.
    Which is to say - accurately! 😂

I’m sure those likenesses were “coincidental”. 😉
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    *sip* ☕
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,671 Member
    Unloading groceries
  • luciah82
    luciah82 Posts: 333 Member
    cm4gxv5l2c9g.jpg
    My view is beyond the horizon 😁

• Analog_Kid
    Analog_Kid Posts: 976 Member
    edited October 2021
    luciah82 wrote: »
    cm4gxv5l2c9g.jpg
    My view is beyond the horizon 😁

Horizon? Really? There's a horizon in this pic? I didn't really notice. :love:

za9sivbzwhqs.jpg
  • trishmac8457
    trishmac8457 Posts: 628 Member
    Comfy in bed
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Chillin in a hot jetted bath with a wee bit of a sweet red wine and a high ball for backup.
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Making breadfruit pancakes
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    Watchin a lil football...
  • sean4851
    sean4851 Posts: 17 Member
    at work on the grind
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Grieving someone I loved for many many years and just found out he passed away. :'(

*internet hugs*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Grieving someone I loved for many many years and just found out he passed away. :'(

Im sorry to hear this Reenie.. hugs
  • 42stba42
    42stba42 Posts: 12 Member
    Eating…sadly😔