what should i improve and focus on the most?

Options
isaif_at
isaif_at Posts: 2 Member
oaebl59mke2i.jpg

here's my fitness score i got a 81% my 2 packs are starting to show but my man-boobs has still not gone away what should i focus on the most? my goal is to get that attractive beach body look

i guess what im aiming for is dropping down to 9% fat and gain muscle mass at from 34kg to 50kg is that a correct aim?

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    edited October 2021
    Options
    You can either cut a little more or recomp. Either way, a well structured lifting routine is a good place to start to improve how your body looks.

It's hard to tell you what you should do without knowing goals and training history.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1
  • isaif_at
    isaif_at Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »
    You can either cut a little more or recomp. Either way, a well structured lifting routine is a good place to start to improve how your body looks.

It's hard to tell you what you should do without knowing goals and training history.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1

my history was was that i used to use steroids for 4 months, got bulked and got cleaned then entirely quit exercising for 5 months, lost a good amount of muscles around 70%

i have lost 10% of fat from 24 down to 14% and lost fat weight alot so not all the money spent went to waist but i am ready to start exercising naturally and i am thankful for not getting any side-effects from doing that, the best part is i got muscle memory, week i see some of the muscles that went coming back which is great!

thats basically my history

now my goal is to not bulk but instead just aim for a good lean muscler beach body but naturally and i was wondering how my kg of muscle mass to reach in order to reach my goal? and if i should also focus on something more
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    Options
    isaif_at wrote: »
    psuLemon wrote: »

my history was was that i used to use steroids for 4 months, got bulked and got cleaned then entirely quit exercising for 5 months, lost a good amount of muscles around 70%

i have lost 10% of fat from 24 down to 14% and lost fat weight alot so not all the money spent went to waist but i am ready to start exercising naturally and i am thankful for not getting any side-effects from doing that, the best part is i got muscle memory, week i see some of the muscles that went coming back which is great!

thats basically my history

now my goal is to not bulk but instead just aim for a good lean muscler beach body but naturally and i was wondering how my kg of muscle mass to reach in order to reach my goal? and if i should also focus on something more

Not sure we can identify the specific muscle needed to hit that physique. So you can certainly get a bit leaner while focusing on hitting each muscle 2-3x a week. Add in a higher protein diet and eating just below maintenance and you can get there.
  • TakeTheLongWayHome
    TakeTheLongWayHome Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You talk of man boobs, so I would focus on chest and shoulders to try and tighten up. Eat at maintenance or just below to drop a few lbs if that’s the route you want to go.