Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,423 Member
    Options
    @frankwbrown what was the verdict? Thai or Chinese? And more importantly how was your visit? 😊
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    Shouldn’t I have known coffee would be seen as the prize? 😄
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Did someone say coffee?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,127 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Why bother with sending out invitations to newbies when all we have to do is say coffee and they come running? :D
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,222 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @frankwbrown what was the verdict? Thai or Chinese? And more importantly how was your visit? 😊

Wasn't it weird that, while on my walk, I had a video call with my sister-in-law that neither of us initiated?
    And what are the chances that they would have just had Chinese the night before and had plenty of leftovers?
    And when I suggested I'd order Thai food, didn't she suggest they bring over leftovers instead?
    Wasn't my only meal contribution some mini fruit tarts and some Talenti Madagascan Vanilla Bean Gelato?
    (How was I going to not have that dessert even though it pushed me over my calorie limit, but only because my watch's battery ran out so it didn't count 700 yards of swimming that afternoon?)
    Didn't we chat and then enjoy several episodes of "Beat Bobby Flay"?
    (Did I almost forget, she brought a freshly cut up pineapple that was delicious, and isn't there a bit more in the fridge?)
    And how was your visit, and your day off?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Doesn’t your day sound like it worked out very well, @frankwbrown?

Won’t this group be shocked that due to the running around cleaning bathrooms I skipped coffee in the morning? Did I just hear @cmsienk gasp? Didn’t my sis call from Starbucks on her way over to my dad’s in the afternoon asking if we’d like anything? 🙌 🤣

Despite the visit being perfect, after 8 hours of gradually adding more people to the mix, can you believe I was ready for the relative peace and quiet of home? Anyone else feel that way after being with family?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,864 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Wouldn't I be surprised if everyone didn't feel that way? And now, can you guess what I'm heading to the kitchen for?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Wouldn't I be surprised if everyone didn't feel that way? And now, can you guess what I'm heading to the kitchen for?

Could it be a ristretto latte, or is it just a home-brewed coffee with heavy cream? 🤔
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Hmmmm, is it chocolate? Didn’t I just read it goes with every meal?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't Frank's second guess hit the nail on the head? Don’t I now want a chocolate chip muffin or scone? Do you think cinnamon raisin toast is a decent substitute?
  • frankwbrown
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Aren't I hankerin' for a cinnamon roll right about now? 😂
    (Can I resist that urge until 10am tomorrow morning?)
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Options
    @Cat0703a, did you sleep 11 1/2 hours too?? 🤣🤣 (Didn't I edit that quickly because I initially typed 11 1/5 hours - mixing up 1/2 and .5?)
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Does anyone else use Swype for texting/typing?
  • Cat0703a
    edited October 2021
    Options
    @Cat0703a, did you sleep 11 1/2 hours too?? 🤣🤣 (Didn't I edit that quickly because I initially typed 11 1/5 hours - mixing up 1/2 and .5?)

Oh my word, 11.5 hours, eh? Feeling better?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    How to answer that so you know just how much?
    e0f6asejhfnt.gif
  • frankwbrown
    edited October 2021
    Options
    How to answer that so you know just how much?
    e0f6asejhfnt.gif

Can't get much more than that, can it? 😂
    Haven't you earned a lazy Saturday with not too much planned?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Who else is thinking about making healthy chicken fettuccine for dinner?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Doesn't that sound good?
    Don't I have to decide between spicy shrimp spaghetti w/ garlic herb butter & zucchini, and pork sausage cottage pie?
  • frankwbrown
    edited October 2021
    Options
    While here and elsewhere there is talk of delicious cinnamon raison toast for breakfast, didn't I have something new (for me)? Since I skipped breakfast before walking and swimming, didn't I enjoy an early afternoon treat of a strawberry frappuccino and a blueberry scone?
    (Not bad but pales in comparison. Still, aren't I planning on a cinnamon roll tomorrow morning, since I'll be visiting the gym location that's across the street from a good donut shop?)
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Doesn't tomorrow's cinnamon roll sound good? Who else decided to make healthy chicken Alfredo another day and get a quick and easy pizza instead?