Hey Oklahomans...

How about this weather!? In my neck of the woods, a cold front just came through, and it feels AMAZING outside! I got up to run this morning, threw on my usual running top and shorts, went outside.. and then had to go back in to get a long sleeved shirt! I hope all your other Oklahomans (and prolly Texans too!) are enjoying the same cooler weather as me!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• LOVING IT!!!!!!! I can't wait to get off work and get outside and jog!!!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    Here in OKC it''s beautiful. Getting ready to go for my walk. Looking forward to it. Haven't worked up to running, No matter, it's a great day for any outdoor exercise!
  • In Kansas..FREEZING!! I was really looking forward to biking with this kiddos this morning...but it's 48 degrees out!!
  • In Kansas..FREEZING!! I was really looking forward to biking with this kiddos this morning...but it's 48 degrees out!!
    Oh my goodness! 48 degrees???? Wow!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    It was 54 here this morning in Arkansas. LOVING IT!
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    It was 54 here this morning in Arkansas. LOVING IT!

Its chilly here in East Arkansas! Jacket needed for sure! lol!
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Since I'll do a two hour workout after work, I didn't run this morning. I'm in Moore, Oklahoma. I did pull out my long sleeve running gear for tomorrow's morning run. I'm ready for a frosty winter.
  • kendib
    kendib Posts: 155 Member
    I am more excited about the possiblity of rain than the cold weather but I'll take either at this point. I heard that this winter is supposed to be pretty cold and wet. We shall see!
  • Didn't get to run here I'n sw ok today. To chilly for my dd In the jogging stroller and my husband slept In. Boo. Maybe tomorrow :)
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    I'm loving it! :-)
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    LOVE IT here in SW OK! I liked the rain also. Whooo Hooooo. I was tiring of the I don't know how many days of 100+ degree weather this summer.