Team Triumph Support

Options

Replies

• butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    update:

sat: was a total disaster here. OSU football game, turned into a eating nightmare,

sun:
    here's the rule ....confusing to anyone but me??
    Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & add 30 mins. Extra to your workout/exercise1 min.

I'm under calories, water = yes, 5 miles outdoor for me this am, and took my 70 year old mom & dogs on a 1 mile walk tonight to a nearby park. it was more like an hour walk with rests/sniffing breaks for all:laugh: need to do that more often.
  • thegroovychick
    thegroovychick Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank God the weekend is over and I can get back to my weekday routine. Weekends are so hard for me. So much eating out.
    Can someone please tell me how people "copy" what someone has written (it comes out in blue) and then reply to it?
  • butters1
    Options
    Thank God the weekend is over and I can get back to my weekday routine. Weekends are so hard for me. So much eating out.
    Can someone please tell me how people "copy" what someone has written (it comes out in blue) and then reply to it?

Below each post in blue is an option to "quote". just click on the one you want to copy and you will see it come up as part of a reply.
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    update:

sat: was a total disaster here. OSU football game, turned into a eating nightmare,

sun:
    here's the rule ....confusing to anyone but me??
    Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & add 30 mins. Extra to your workout/exercise1 min.

I'm under calories, water = yes, 5 miles outdoor for me this am, and took my 70 year old mom & dogs on a 1 mile walk tonight to a nearby park. it was more like an hour walk with rests/sniffing breaks for all:laugh: need to do that more often.

I'm confused about this too....will find out and let you know!!!!
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Hi team! So far so good, except Saturday that is :grumble:. I've been under cals and water met both Sunday and Monday. I met the excersise challenge on Sunday but I didn't do the Burpees tonight. After I finished level 2 of 30DS I just could not get back down on the floor! :frown: :blushing: I should be able to do the wood chops tomorrow. I have my first training session at the gym, maybe I can incorporate that in there.

Hope everyone has a good week!! :drinker: :happy:
  • thegroovychick
    Options
    Below each post in blue is an option to "quote". just click on the one you want to copy and you will see it come up as part of a reply.
    [/quote]
  • thegroovychick
    Options

• thegroovychick
    Options
    Hey, I think I might have done it. Thanks! I have always wondered how people did that.
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    Hey, I think I might have done it. Thanks! I have always wondered how people did that.

Isn't it really neat when you learn how to do something new like that? I couldn't figure it out for the longest time! :)
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    WELL TEAM I JUST WANTED TO SAY HAPPY TUESDAY...I hope all is well and everyone is finding time to TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES and not just others...

Wishing everyone the BEST of LUCK this week with all the challenges...I know there's a challenge everyday, and even if you can't get to them all get to the ones you can.

Just know as I always say...WE'RE ALL WINNERS...

I have been able to complete all of our challenges thus far...but am worried about tomorrow....have a lot on my plate with work...but I will try but if I don't it's not the end of the world...

Good Night and God Bless.
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    Hi TEAM!!!!

Tomorrow is weigh-in! Hope you all had a great week!!!!!
  • ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Good week.. I stayed under on calories and drank water, but couldnt' hang with the other challenges... Maybe it's mental.. Not sure, but once I do my regular workouts I just don't feel like I have anythign left... I have been pushing myself on speed and distance with running and feel maxed out..:)

Looking forward to another week of great results for TEAM TRIUMPH!!!
  • JudyMama
    JudyMama Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi All-
    Is there a template for this week's check-in? There's so much stuff!
    Thanks,
    Judy
  • butters1
    Options
    i posted at the BL thread. It was a great week for me....best yet! go team triumph....hope you all have a great weigh in
  • bhurley1424
    Options
    Hello! Well, not such a good week. Don't really know why but I gained 1.5 and my inches did not budge. No happy at all!:sad: I think it must be the increase in strength training this week; started with a personal trainer on Tuesday.
  • butters1
    Options
    Hello! Well, not such a good week. Don't really know why but I gained 1.5 and my inches did not budge. No happy at all!:sad: I think it must be the increase in strength training this week; started with a personal trainer on Tuesday.

i can easily gain 4-5 pounds changing a routine to a harder one. & vice versa -i lose i quickly (short term) if i don't work out. Your muscles just retain water if stressed. how long the water is held is a mystery to me. I think my loss this week is largely due to my body finally letting some of that water go......hope so...:smile:
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    Hi Everybody!!!! Honestly...I think all of you are doing a GREAT job!!!

If anybody is gaining a little due to a new workout routine or from building muscle...then I have to congratulate you!!!! I bet you will see that loss in the upcoming weeks. It is so good to shock your body by doing something different!

If you didn't/couldn't do the challenges don't be hard on yourself....I always say that life gets in the way. I bet though..if you'd put in that extra five minutes, you'd see some really good benefits from it.

All in all...I say way to go Team Triumph!!!! I LOVE this team!!!! You are all such go getters!!!!! Have a great weekend!!!!

Eat healthy - and if you can't - work out harder to burn more calories :wink:
  • bhurley1424
    Options
    Thanks Tina/Butters! I'm sure it's the new routine. Hopefully it'll come off in the next couple weeks. Unfortunately, next week I'm traveling 4 days out of the week and will be eating out every day. :frown: I don't know how I'm going to deal with that! Tomorrow is my birthday also and I plan to have a good meal out and will more than likely not be eating that well most of the day. I figure I deserve it this one day. :happy:
  • spgabby86
    Options

Hey there teammie....don't worry about that it happens some times even when you're doing everything right...next week will be a new week with BIGGER and BETTER Results...RELEASE, RELAX, LET GO and LET GOD is what I tell myself often...so if it will help you please feel free to use EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE.
  • spgabby86
    Options
    Hi Everybody!!!! Honestly...I think all of you are doing a GREAT job!!!

If anybody is gaining a little due to a new workout routine or from building muscle...then I have to congratulate you!!!! I bet you will see that loss in the upcoming weeks. It is so good to shock your body by doing something different!

If you didn't/couldn't do the challenges don't be hard on yourself....I always say that life gets in the way. I bet though..if you'd put in that extra five minutes, you'd see some really good benefits from it.

All in all...I say way to go Team Triumph!!!! I LOVE this team!!!! You are all such go getters!!!!! Have a great weekend!!!!

Eat healthy - and if you can't - work out harder to burn more calories :wink:

Thinks for the words of encouragement Captain...you have a wonderful weekend and be Blessed!