Options
    bump
  • mamabearr
    Options
    Woohooooo!
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all the effort you are putting into this challenge! I am excited to get started!!! Bring on Monday!!! WOOHOO~
  • elana1987
    elana1987 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Yay!! So excited to see all this enthusiasm... you all are amazing (and inspirational). I <3 MFP.

Also - it is my pleasure to put this together! So happy to do it!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hello Elena! You are a great leader!!! hope you keep adding new challenges as soon as this one ends... and if you do please let us know...

thanks for the motivation!!!!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Must be fate that I stumbled on this the day I decided to come back to MFP. Hope you don't mind if I add myself to the google document!
  • sock_17
    sock_17 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    So excited!!
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Sorry I finally did it! I entered my stuff on the Google doc and I copy and pasted the banner! I'm going to try very hard to lost the 10 pounds but I'm not sure I can. I seem to be stuck this week so far. I might have a bigger problem with the exercise. I'm waiting until the doc gives me the ok to start again.
    We can do this!
  • Brooke1585
    Brooke1585 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I am excited to start this challenge and thanks to Walkdmc for invitiing me! I look forward to starting Monday (even though I usually don't look forward to Mondays...lol).

So I just visited the spreadsheet and I must say this is the cleanest challenges (reporting weight and etc) that I've done. Kudos to elana1987. :drinker: (I don't drink so that's one of my daily glasses of water..lol).
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!

I can't access the document from work, so I'll enter my stats on there once I get home tonight.
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    Sorry I finally did it! I entered my stuff on the Google doc and I copy and pasted the banner! I'm going to try very hard to lost the 10 pounds but I'm not sure I can. I seem to be stuck this week so far. I might have a bigger problem with the exercise. I'm waiting until the doc gives me the ok to start again.
    We can do this!

Please let me know how you managed to get the factory ticker, MFP and the banner on your signature please :) I am not able to fit all three.

Thanks
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    Thank you so much for doing this it will really help to keep me motivated
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    We can do this!

Please let me know how you managed to get the factory ticker, MFP and the banner on your signature please :) I am not able to fit all three.

Thanks

Just make sure there are no spaces between the links, no gaps or anything. Just hit enter then add the link then make sure there are no paragraphs space between either.

I hope this is clear.
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • tjlbg1984
    tjlbg1984 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yay I am very excited! Thank you for doing this! I am not very good with the computer stuff but I will try my best!
  • hcn74
    hcn74 Posts: 214
    Options
    I'd love to join!
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Thanks Elana! I'm so excited to start my first challenge! Great job putting all of the information together and in one place!!!
  • Neicy14
    Options
    count me in. 9.5 pounds
  • NatashaYates86
    NatashaYates86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Really excited for this challenge!!! Thank you!