Friend requests have been disabled by MFP
  • Justn_83
    Justn_83 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Yes Yes YES
  • SanguineDreamz
    SanguineDreamz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose. Trying to stay motivated and offer motivation too. Feel free to add me if you’d like! Could always use some friends. :)
  • TraceyKakes
    TraceyKakes Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I’m halfway through my weight loss journey (25lbs down and 25 to go!) and would love some new friends on here for mutual support. ☺️✨
  • johnisrunning
    johnisrunning Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Runner from New York City here, getting back into strength training now that my gym has re-opened. I try to be as supportive as I can. Add me!
  • issymissydaemon
    issymissydaemon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello from a recovering WW member! looking forward to embracing this app and the community while navigating my weight loss journey.

I am a 38 year old Oregonian. A turtle Runner with 40lbs to lose :) I love cooking, reading and spending time with family. Epic Catan battle weekends are the best!
  • ilovemydograscal
    ilovemydograscal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some friends!
  • NerdyScienceGrl
    NerdyScienceGrl Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Adds welcome! Always interested in others journeys, stories, humor, etc.
  • sl8liftsandstuff
    sl8liftsandstuff Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add away 😌
  • sooolazy
    sooolazy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can always use more friends and motivation!
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Always looking to give and receive support. Good community here. Feel free to add.
  • kpforest25
    kpforest25 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    me! add me!😃
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    well well well, like a bad smell you thought you got rid of im back again, this time with all the gear but no idea, got myself a posh watch and some weights, makes an excellent place to hang clothes.

former member of the 100 pound club,

follow my journey for some laughs, highs and lows, and me just being funny i hope,
  • Melpepper2021
    Melpepper2021 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello new here need friends and challenges please.

• DisciplineTrumpsMotivation
    Options
    down around 10 pounds since joining...looking to keep er going with some awesome peeps :-)
  • dobber965
    dobber965 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    who doesn't need more friends striving for the same goals.. Friend me for lots of motivation or check out/join the new Pineapple group I started today. This group will have a range of topics discussing the Pineapple Method--Physical, Mental. Social/Emotional needs of all of us to reach our full potential & goals. Inspiring one another, supporting with ideas, workouts, nutrition and meals, maybe even some love life chat--especially living & learning how to like yourself to loving yourself and your life. Learning and working to LIVE life---truly live. I have over 20 years of being a coach, educator, motivational support. I am here to achieve my own health goals and would love to help others achieve theirs.
  • A_Marybeth
    A_Marybeth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Brand new after being an on&off user in the past. Recently lost 30lbs by using another app solo and looking forward to the next 54 with some motivation & accountability! ☺️
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • ravi_tiwari_786
    ravi_tiwari_786 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    i can help who needs motivation.