New to the community.

Hello all.

My name is Desiree, I am 27 years old and reside in Northern California. I am married with an almost 8 year old girl and am currently in nursing school.

I have used MFP on and off since 2016, but have never gotten into the social aspect of it until now.

I just recently restarted my weight loss journey on August 29th and am currently down 20.2 lbs. . Here are my stats and goals:
27/F/5'4" SW: 193.8 lbs. CW: 173.6 lbs. GW: 140 lbs.

My workout routine consists of at least 35 minutes of cardio Thursday thru Sunday along with various strength training exercises. Nutrition wise, I am counting calories, following a 1200 calorie/day plan Monday through Wednesday and 1500 calorie/day Thursday thru Sunday. I am not focused on macros at the moment, but I am eager to learn more.

I am hoping to connect with people, regardless of their fitness goals. I would love to bounce ideas off of each other and to support one another.

Happy losing!

Replies

• si71osikovska
    si71osikovska Posts: 2 Member
    Hello,
    My name is Silvia. And I just come in the community too. I want to start again with the journey of the weight loss. I’m 24 and currently around 70kg.

I last couple of months I lost motivation for training or just simply to go out for a walk.

So I hope here to find it again! ^ ^