Recipes for One

Options
Does anyone know of any good recipes that makes just enough for one person? I know a ton of good recipes, but it always makes a ton of food, which of course, i'm tempted to eat. HELP!

165252.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• Truliesaphfire
    Options
    Does anyone know of any good recipes that makes just enough for one person? I know a ton of good recipes, but it always makes a ton of food, which of course, i'm tempted to eat. HELP!

165252.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MrsNattles
    Options
    Hello!

Try:
    www.soscuisine.com

It's a French Canadian site, but not to worry - you can click English in the top right-hand corner. There is a section for cooking for one. Great recipes on there, quite healthy. Gives you nutritional breakdowns. I swear by this website. Hope you'll like it and share it! :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    try those turkey muffins hmm maybe you can google it you make them like meatloaf but in a muffin pan and you can freeze them and take them out one by one.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i too have to cook for little old big me :cry:
    however, i have (for the first time in my life) been freezing the left overs and eating them for lunches at work. its pretty great and i am shocked i never did this before. my next recipe will be for taco soup and i plan to freeze it and have it for a while. still working on some lasagna i made a few weeks ago :noway:

i am going to try that french canadian site as well, thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • Truliesaphfire
    Options
    I love taco soup! I always have extra when I make it, but for some reason, i never finish it. Another good thing that could be made to freeze is Pasta Bake. It's really easy. I should freeze it.

1 lb ground beef (i've never tried it with turkey, but i wonder if it would work)
    1 box rotini
    1 jar prego spaghetti sauce.

brown the beef.
    place DRY noodles on bottom of glass pan
    mix meat, noodles, and spaghetti sauce together.
    use sauce jar and fill with water, add to mixture, just enough to cover noodles.
    cook on 425 until noodles are soft (i've never timed it). pull out and cover with desired cheese.

I usually put the pan back in the oven to melt the cheese. this is SOOO good!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    I love taco soup! I always have extra when I make it, but for some reason, i never finish it. Another good thing that could be made to freeze is Pasta Bake. It's really easy. I should freeze it.

1 lb ground beef (i've never tried it with turkey, but i wonder if it would work)
    1 box rotini
    1 jar prego spaghetti sauce.

brown the beef.
    place DRY noodles on bottom of glass pan
    mix meat, noodles, and spaghetti sauce together.
    use sauce jar and fill with water, add to mixture, just enough to cover noodles.
    cook on 425 until noodles are soft (i've never timed it). pull out and cover with desired cheese.

I usually put the pan back in the oven to melt the cheese. this is SOOO good!

i am all over this, thanks! just need to figure out the nutrition values...