Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• TX_Bluebonnet
    TX_Bluebonnet Posts: 244 Member
    srazamora wrote: »
    So how many questions can we ask at a time? Like is anyone else not cool with daylight savings time ending in November? What was the last audible book you listened too? Did no one really get that I was trying to be punny with my "something sounds fishy" comment a while back? Do you have any idea how that affected my self esteem? Where the heck (sob, hickup) are my facial tissues?

Were you not around for this debate a while back? Shouldn’t you stick around now so you won’t be left out of future debates?

Could it be I was and just don't remember? Or did I just recently stumble upon this thread? What does your Magic 8 Ball say about my future whereabouts?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,516 Member
    edited October 2021
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Should we send out some invites to newbies to kick this thread into high gear?

Is it possible she missed the debate because she's one of the newbies you invited?

How many questions do I have to ask before I'm no longer considered a newbie?

Didn't I only suggest you were new because it was obvious you missed the fairly recent debate about the number of questions?

Would you rather be called what I was called the first time I posted here? 🤣
  • TX_Bluebonnet
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @TX_Bluebonnet
    1. Doesn’t that answer depend on who is asked?
    2. Do you feel off after time changes like I do?
    3. Will you kick me off of the thread if I tell you I’ve never listened to a book online?
    4. Wouldn’t I have hit the “cracking up” reaction if there was one?
    5. Will you recover quickly like Frank said?
    6. Have you checked the backseat of your car, the bottom of your purse or up your sleeve? Isn’t the last one where my grandma would always whip hers out of? 🤣

If I said my answers were 1 maybe, 2 nos, and 3 yeses, could you match each question to the correct answer? Could it be I don't know how to pluralize no and yes? Is pluralize even a word?
  • TX_Bluebonnet

Is it possible she missed the debate because she's one of the newbies you invited?

Didn't I only suggest you were new because it was obvious you missed the fairly recent debate about the number of questions?

Dare I ask? Does curiosity really kill cats?
  • cmsienk
    Are you a cat?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member

Dare I ask? Does curiosity really kill cats?

Can we all hope it doesn’t?? 😬😅🤣
  • TX_Bluebonnet
    edited October 2021
    Oh, so many questions, doesn't it make my head spin?
    Or is that just because I haven't had sufficient coffee yet?
    Aren't I trying to remedy that right now?
    Forget how many questions are allowed per post, my question is how many have been asked in a single post? (Isn't that answer the type that really isn't debatable, but rather the type that requires extensive research? So extensive that it will likely remain unanswered?)

Aren't I having my coffee this morning with half a caramel protein drink added?
    Would you believe I've just determined that I might need to be consuming 150 grams/day of protein?
    Doesn't that mean I've got a lot of whey protein shakes in my future?

Aren't we at 4,583 pages of questions, and counting...?

How do I answer so many thought-provoking questions? Couldn't you just ask something simple like "What is the answer to the universe"?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,688 Member
    What is the answer to the universe?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    edited October 2021
    Oh, so many questions, doesn't it make my head spin?
    Or is that just because I haven't had sufficient coffee yet?
    Aren't I trying to remedy that right now?
    Forget how many questions are allowed per post, my question is how many have been asked in a single post? (Isn't that answer the type that really isn't debatable, but rather the type that requires extensive research? So extensive that it will likely remain unanswered?)

Aren't I having my coffee this morning with half a caramel protein drink added?
    Would you believe I've just determined that I might need to be consuming 150 grams/day of protein?
    Doesn't that mean I've got a lot of whey protein shakes in my future?

Aren't we at 4,583 pages of questions, and counting...?

How do I answer so many thought-provoking questions? Couldn't you just ask something simple like "What is the answer to the universe"?

Isn't it common knowledge "42" is the answer to the question regarding "the meaning of life, the universe, and everything"? 😄

A simple question: what's the sound of one hand clapping? 🤔
  • nossmf
    My boss has "42 is the answer...to everything!" as part of his email signature...is that from "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?"
  • nossmf
    edited October 2021
    Or do we have a bunch of Jackie Robinson devotees?
  • cmsienk
    Can anyone hear me singing Elsa's song as I ponder whether or not to question a question?
  • Ilovecereals82
    Ilovecereals82 Posts: 135 Member
    Did you end up letting it go?
  • cmsienk
    edited October 2021
    Do you think you have enough facts to answer that yourself?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,045 Member

Why start small when you can go straight into profound contemplation of human existence, right, @TX_Bluebonnet ? 😂
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,045 Member
    Should we discuss the weather instead?
  • Ilovecereals82
    Ilovecereals82 Posts: 135 Member
    Is it going to be chilly 🥶 again tomorrow ?!?!?!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    Will it be as windy as it was today?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    Or as rainy?
  • cmsienk
    Didn't it rain here yesterday, but not today?