Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,044 Member
    Can I trade wind for rain?
    Walking in the wind is fine, but wouldn't I love to be walking in the rain for a while?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,050 Member
    Isn’t weather a wonderful go-to topic to eliminate awkward silences?
  • Ilovecereals82
    Ilovecereals82 Posts: 135 Member
    …..who doesn’t like a good awkward weather update!?
  • srazamora
    Would pointing to a non-existent green screen as you give that update make it even more awkward, @Ilovecereals82 ?
  • Ilovecereals82
    Ilovecereals82 Posts: 135 Member
    srazamora wrote: »
    Would pointing to a non-existent green screen as you give that update make it even more awkward, @Ilovecereals82 ?

I love it - would the potential green screen have graphics that don’t match what you’re trying to point at?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,531 Member
    Did you end up making chaffles Frank?
  • srazamora

I love it - would the potential green screen have graphics that don’t match what you’re trying to point at?

Do you realize that is yet another nod to a show that inspired this thread, @Ilovecereals82 ?
  • frankwbrown
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Did you end up making chaffles Frank?

Didn't I have some French bread drying out (still do), so I thought I'd make cinnamon French toast w/ butter and pure maple syrup? Aren't I looking forward though to trying chaffles, sooner than later?
  • srazamora
    Do you realize that is yet another nod to a show that inspired this thread, @Ilovecereals82 ?

Anyone care to name the show in question for the newbies?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,697 Member
    Was it Friends? Or did you actually want the CORRECT name of the show?
  • frankwbrown
    What cheeses are good for chaffles, besides mozzarella and cheddar?
    Aren't I thinking of adding a dash of almond flour?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,531 Member
    What cheeses are good for chaffles, besides mozzarella and cheddar?
    Aren't I thinking of adding a dash of almond flour?

Haven't I only used mozzarella for sweet and cheddar for savory chaffles? Don't I always add 1 teaspoon of either almond or coconut flour?
  • srazamora
    nossmf wrote: »
    Was it Friends? Or did you actually want the CORRECT name of the show?

Do you know the correct name of the show, @nossmf ?

• nossmf
    Considering the only TV I ever watch is NFL games, what makes you think I know the correct name of the show? Is it a Marvel movie?
  • srazamora
    Considering the only TV I ever watch is NFL games, what makes you think I know the correct name of the show? Is it a Marvel movie?

Can I send you to watch a couple episodes of the only show about improv I’m aware of and have you get back to me?
  • nossmf
    Are you referring to "Who's Line Is It Anyway?" Which version of the show (aka who's host)? Would you believe that while I don't watch TV today, a decade ago was a very different story?
  • srazamora
    Are you referring to "Who's Line Is It Anyway?" Which version of the show (aka who's host)? Would you believe that while I don't watch TV today, a decade ago was a very different story?

Should I ring some kind of bell being that you guessed correctly? Can anybody host it better than Drew Carey? What do you enjoy doing now that you no longer watch TV?

• nossmf
    Do you know how few hours are left in a day after you subtract sleep, working out, commuting an hour+ to work, work, commuting an hour+ home, cooking dinner, eating, cleaning dishes, helping kids with homework, acting as taxi for same kids to afterschool activities, and devoting time to the dogs? Am I not ashamed to say the bulk of my "free time" during the week is spent playing a cell phone game? But I do spend time each night with my wife watching a DVD copy of an old crime drama, does that count as "watching TV?"
  • srazamora
    Aren’t crime dramas super entertaining, especially when they catch the bad guys? Is snake the cell phone game that captures your attention? Isn’t it funny how that’s my first thought though we’ve come such a long way since that was the only cell phone game available?

• nossmf
    Have you ever heard of Clash of Clans, my cell phone game of choice/addiction?