Ridiculous Brownies

PAPYRUS3
PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
q0vu2dpvo3gr.jpg
The brownies I made are from this Instagram : 'lowcalrecipes98'

She has lots of variations of this recipe too...

I decided to make some Ube Frosting too...however I screwed that process up (used a food processor and just like when making mashed potatoes, they became gluey and gummy....bla) So I scraped it all off and enjoyed the brownies anyways:))

Replies

• ChaoticMoira
    ChaoticMoira Posts: 103 Member
    I have the ingredients for the original Ridiculous Brownie recipe and keep meaning to try it, but haven't gotten around to it.
  • rparkerslim
    rparkerslim Posts: 398 Member
    Can you please post the recipe!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Can you please post the recipe!
    Click on the picture to take you to the IG posting...

As far as the frosting goes - In the future I'd use this process in making it (no gummy texture, etc., )but I sub out the heavy cream and sugar with my substitutes... (coconut milk and Swerve 'Icing Sugar')

Purple Sweet Potato 'Frosting'~
    -2 small purple sweet potatoes (ube)
    -1/3 cup heavy cream
    -3 tbsp granulated sugar

Boil purple sweet potatoes with water on medium heat for 20-30 minutes until it can be poked through with a fork or skewer or feels tender.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6vhuiikde0&t=132s
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    I just made these and WOW! Loved them! I used them as a topping in my protein ice cream. Excellent! Thanks for sharing!!
  • soulo_ridah
    soulo_ridah Posts: 50 Member
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I just made these and WOW! Loved them! I used them as a topping in my protein ice cream. Excellent! Thanks for sharing!!

Cut up some of the brownie, freeze the brownie, then pulse in a blender and the top the protein ice cream..... Currently eating 👍