Trying again.

If anyone can offer me genuine support I'd be grateful..

Replies

• BadgerBotts21
    BadgerBotts21 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi. Me too. Just joined today. I’m actually feeling pretty proud of myself for committing to a bit of self care after a couple of years of letting myself go. As in put on the 30kgs I lost six years ago. Life is full of ups and downs. Some people are born with thin privilege. Lucky them but we only get one life. Maybe write down all the things you are grateful for in your life and all the things that you do for others. Nothing wrong with putting yourself first for once. Feel empowered. At your own pace of course. Strict dieting is the biggest predictor of putting on weight. Fill your body with goodness and move more. I’m looking forward to this journey. I think you will too. See you around on the boards and good luck xx
  • jjelte
    jjelte Posts: 3 Member
    Me! What kind of support are you looking for? I just started a challenge with a friend, mostly I'm the girl who has always been overweight and after 4 kids has steadily packed on the lbs. I lost 12 lbs with Noom a year and a half ago, but quit because I was pregnant... miscarried, pregnant again... for the last 8 years it seems most of it was spent pregnant, nursing, or recovering emotionally from miscarriage or other crazy events... the excuses could go on. But I feel really ready this time. The biggest reason is because I like myself! I'll wink at myself (all 260lbs of me) in the mirror and literally tell myself I'm beautiful. I think self talk is the perfect way to start. Write down something you like about yourself every day this week and remind yourself often!
  • lowcarbmami
    lowcarbmami Posts: 24 Member
    Happy to offer the support! Feel free to add me