17 Day Diet Peeps?

Options
I have been doing this diet and have had great success. I'm on Cycle1 Day7 and down 4.4 pounds.

Anyone else following this diet???

Replies

• dsak
    dsak Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Back in March when I started my "healthy" journey, I stared with the 17 day diet. I think I made it thru just the first 2 phases, and it all just kicked in from there.... the healthy eating habits, etc. That was my jump start only, and now I've changed eating healthy into a way of life. I think once you get past the first few weeks of getting all the crap out of your diet, it becomes easier to sustain.
  • speedyme
    speedyme Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    There is a lady here at work doing it and last i spoke to her, she was on cycle 1 Day 11 and down 10.5lbs. She had to completely change her eating and start drinking water so this is why the big loss.
  • nay_75
    Options
    What does the 17 Day Diet entail?
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I love it. I am on day 7 of Cycle 1. I feel it is retraining me to eat properly.

here are some good resources:
    http://www.the17daydiet.com/
    http://www.thedoctorstv.com/group/The_17_Day_Diet_Club
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I love the 17 DD. I'm actually restarting Cycle 1 day 1 today. When I first started Cycle 1 about 4 months ago and I lost 11 lbs in the first cycle. I've lost 23 lbs. to date. My husband has lost 35 lbs. and is only 5 lbs. from his goal.

Good luck!
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Great Job Carmel (I'm assuming that is your name). I wasn't sure I was going to be able to stick to this diet. However, I find it quite easy to stick to. LOVE IT + i feel amazing!
  • nakiarhall
    nakiarhall Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love this diet with my thyroid problem this is the only thing that has helped. I am down 40 lbs on it.
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Back in March when I started my "healthy" journey, I stared with the 17 day diet. I think I made it thru just the first 2 phases, and it all just kicked in from there.... the healthy eating habits, etc. That was my jump start only, and now I've changed eating healthy into a way of life. I think once you get past the first few weeks of getting all the crap out of your diet, it becomes easier to sustain.

I did exactly the same thing. It was my boost to get started, the quick results got me motivated, and I learned so much about clean and healthy eating that I carried with me when I started counting calories instead. Still follow some of the guidelines, and when I have a bad weekend and gain a pound or 2, I follow Cycle 1 for a couple days and it gets me right back on track :) Good luck!!
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    There's a great community of 17 Day Dieters on this site... come and join us!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/279777-the-17-day-diet?page=19#posts-4631227

:drinker:

Ice
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    I have been on it since April and I have lost 62 pounds
  • kbean33
    Options
    BUMP
  • Jrab6486
    Options
    what exactly does the 17 day diet entail? do you have to buy the book?