Who is your MFP Crush of the day? And why?

Replies

• Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member

@OleTroubadour For all the sweet messages!
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    @Sweet_A because she takes my breath away
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 12,144 Member
    @OleTroubadour
    because he’s such a sweet friend and I totally missed his flattering post back in August. ❤️
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    @honey_honey_12 and not just because she is stop you in your tracks beautiful but because she keeps my kind of sleep (or lack thereof) hours and we could listen to groovy tunes!!!!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 13,851 Member
    @MaltedTea

Miss seeing her post around here. Always witty and kind. She’s very crushable.
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 278 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    @MaltedTea

I wondered where she went. I hope she comes back
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    @MaltedTea

She's gone? Welldammit. I was gone for a monthish so hadn't noticed that she's disappeared. :( Hopefully she just needed a break or fell in love. :)
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,168 Member
    @Cat0703a is my crush for today, because she is a beautifull, smart and lovely woman
    Seeing her smile, makes me smile everytime
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 278 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    @MaltedTea

She's gone? Welldammit. I was gone for a monthish so hadn't noticed that she's disappeared. :( Hopefully she just needed a break or fell in love. :)

You disappeared and then she disappeared? Maybe you’re the one she fell in love with 😌
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,546 Member
    @MelG7777 because she’s beautiful, smart, and most importantly hilarious and always makes me laugh. 🥰
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,425 Member
    @happimess01 for lots of reasons.. and looking super fine 😍
  • MelG7777
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    @MelG7777 because she’s beautiful, smart, and most importantly hilarious and always makes me laugh. 🥰

😭😭
    You are too nice to me. I truly do thank you for this and for everything. You are one in a million.❤️🥰
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,045 Member
    @happimess01 for lots of reasons.. and looking super fine 😍

<3<3

shes-been-so-good-to-me-liz-birdsworth.gif
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    @MelG7777 @Shakashakara @ReenieHJ

How sweet you all are 🥰 I'll be back with (un)equal amounts of support and snark in the near future.

And @ReenieHJ is right, 2021 blindsided me with love I've never known and an unexpected bonus of business/work opportunities. Both situations require more of my time along with well-deserved attention though... hence my being scarce.

Scarce but not forgetful or unappreciative; all my MFP friend support in the main forums and groups like "UAC" helped get me to this point.

Thank you! 🤗
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,046 Member
    Been waiting since Aug 14 - 2019....still no bazooka 😓
  • MelG7777
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    @MelG7777 @Shakashakara @ReenieHJ

How sweet you all are 🥰 I'll be back with (un)equal amounts of support and snark in the near future.

And @ReenieHJ is right, 2021 blindsided me with love I've never known and an unexpected bonus of business/work opportunities. Both situations require more of my time along with well-deserved attention though... hence my being scarce.

Scarce but not forgetful or unappreciative; all my MFP friend support in the main forums and groups like "UAC" helped get me to this point.

Thank you! 🤗

Oooooh, yay for new love! And yay for job opportunities! Dates, time together with a new love, work responsibilities….glad you’re scarce for exciting things!🤗
  • drinkhorlicks
    drinkhorlicks Posts: 53 Member
    @Kate515285

Because…. Of course 😀
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,425 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    3ummh9o5rxmy.jpg

Excellent choice 😍