I have lost 22 lbs and feel so good!

Options
Since January 5th, I have lost 22lbs:happy: Since July of 2008, I have lost 15 inches off of my body. I am surprised! I am just working out 4x a week, lifting weights and counting my calories. I still have a way to go but I feel so much healthier. :smile: Thanks for all your support.

95455.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• tcoakley
    tcoakley Posts: 27
    Options
    Since January 5th, I have lost 22lbs:happy: Since July of 2008, I have lost 15 inches off of my body. I am surprised! I am just working out 4x a week, lifting weights and counting my calories. I still have a way to go but I feel so much healthier. :smile: Thanks for all your support.

95455.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • GameOver
    GameOver Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I can't wait to get there...:grumble:
  • chandhole
    chandhole Posts: 45
    Options
    Congrats! :drinker:
    You should feel good!
    Thanks for sharing your timeline as it helps to keep things in perspective. Patience and discipline are one of my biggest challenges on this journey. Sometimes it just doesn't happen fast enough! You know?! :ohwell:

I'm doing the same so I'm more confident now that it will work for me too.

THANKS!:bigsmile:
  • amccarville
    amccarville Posts: 185
    Options
    Look at you go!!! That is so awesome!
  • pammiles47
    Options
    You go Girl! :bigsmile: I am so proud of you! :flowerforyou: You are on your way and its no looking back! :glasses:
  • pammiles47
    Options
    [
  • pammiles47
    Options
    You go Girl! I am so proud of you! You are on your way and its no looking back!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how good you feel (look at my ticker:smile: )! You are doing awesome! Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    You're almost there! Great job! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, keep up the great work.
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That is so awesome! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!