Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WHO IS YOUR CELEBRITY LOOK ALIKE ??

Replies

• Fiance says Eve Myles from Torchwood...although I really feel like it's more mannerisms.

eve_myles_2_web.jpg
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    I was told Shannen Doherty, I don't see it though.
  • Heaven71
    Oh and Martina McBride
  • danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    i've been told Jason Statham & Tom Hardy but i must admit they were drunk when they've said it :drinker:
  • Heaven71
    You look just like a guy I work with.
  • I've been told that I look like a Filipino actress named JudyAnn Santos. Google her. I don't think I do...

But then again someone said I look like Gong Li.. Which I don't think is true, either.

I think on the bottom left picture you look a bit like Nikki SooHoo. She was in the Stick It movies a few years, I havent seen her in anything else...
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    When I (and she!) was a lot younger and thinner Kelly McGinnis, and from a girl I met once and never spoke to again Michael Jackson:frown: :huh:
  • danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    You look just like a guy I work with.

lucky you lol
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    When I was thinner people said I looked liked Fergie, the duchess not the singer. :laugh:
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    People will tell me all the time I remind them of someone...but they can never figure it out.

I do get Reese Witherspoon occasionally, but I think it's more that we're both blonde and people associate her personality with mine (not sure how I feel about having a perky chick flick personality.....)

I've gotten Allison Krause (country singer) once or twice (but I live her hometown so maybe that is why???)
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Back in the day, I was told I looked like Terri Garr.
  • Yes! Judy Garland. You do.
  • JUst llok like myself I guess.
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    I've been told I look like Nigella Lawson...
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,648 Member
    When I was younger, I used to get Lindsay Lohan a lot (I personally didn't see it). I think I'd slug anyone for saying that now, though.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    I've gotten Alicia Silverstone a few times.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    I get Miley Cyrus, A LOT, even from random people in the street!
  • Well beachgirl just commented that I look like Emma Stone. I get Jodie Foster sometimes too. Not really sure who else. :tongue:
  • TL136
    TL136 Posts: 86 Member
    Besides being told that I look like "Codi, Cammeron and Caleb's mom", those are my three children!!! I have never been told I look like a celeb.
    Anybody see a celeb look-a-like in me?