Are my personal recipes searchable?

Options
MizEllie13
MizEllie13 Posts: 6 Member
Is there a way to search within my personal recipes for a specific recipe name?

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    on the phone app you can search your recipes but not on the desktop version
  • MizEllie13
    MizEllie13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I wish the recipes were searchable on the desktop site. The interface is so much easier on desktop IMO.

Quick protip: search your recipe on the app, go to Edit Recipe, make one small change (like the number of servings or something), then Save it and it will be at the top of the list next time you go to the recipes page on the desktop site.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    Options
    I wish the recipes were searchable on the desktop site. The interface is so much easier on desktop IMO.

Quick protip: search your recipe on the app, go to Edit Recipe, make one small change (like the number of servings or something), then Save it and it will be at the top of the list next time you go to the recipes page on the desktop site.

just about the only time i use the phone app is when i need to pull up a specific recipe. i have many recipes entered many times, just because sometimes its just easier to re-enter it from the laptop LMAO
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    girl same, at one point I think I had a dozen "mashed potatoes" recipes entered because I never QUITE make it with EXACTLY the same quantities of everything each time, to the point where I was dating them like "mashed potatoes 8/27/21" just bc I knew there were so many.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    Options
    girl same, at one point I think I had a dozen "mashed potatoes" recipes entered because I never QUITE make it with EXACTLY the same quantities of everything each time, to the point where I was dating them like "mashed potatoes 8/27/21" just bc I knew there were so many.

we be twinsies. this is from a couple of weeks ago (I had a frozen batch ) LMAO

dtjk2hr88lix.jpg
  • Thelinbc
    Thelinbc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Use the phone or tablet to search for a recipe , then edit and save and then it will be at the top of your recipes on your PC or laptop.