Women: Favorite strength routines?

Options
I've been doing the same one for about a month now, time to switch things up...

What is either: a) your favorite strength routine at the gym or b) your favorite strength move.

I usually use free weights, stability balls, or machines.

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    i LOVE the new rules of lifting for women plan!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    i LOVE the new rules of lifting for women plan!!!

I completely agree with this!
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Have you tried kettlebells? I love them! Right now I'm into deadlifts. In few weeks I'm starting the New rules of lifting for women. I try to combine dumbbells, kettlebells, and body weight in my workouts.
  • heatherzotigh
    Options
    I do a combination of free weights and machines... mostly free weights though.. total body workouts three days a week... always do pull ups--the shape the upper body like no other!
  • pourmasanté107
    Options
    I like body weight exercises... squats, pushups, pullups, tricep dips, planks, etc. Basically anything that they have swimmers do for dryland training haha
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I really like the toning or chiseled shows on www.liveexercise.com and the YOU being beautiful - Resistance Band Workout on YouTube.

I just love :love: Resistance Bands I can take them anywhere. I can do pretty much all the exercises that are done in a gym with weights.
  • hsquared87
    Options
    I love the rebel fitness workout, from http://nerdfitness.com/blog/rebel-fitness-guide/ I bought the ebook and I do the body weight brigade workout level one. Its a 6 week 3 times a week program and the ebook comes with a ton of other kinds of workouts. I lost 10 inches the first month I did It.