WHO IS YOUR CELEBRITY LOOK ALIKE ??

Options

Replies

• josaleigh
    Options
    Fiance says Eve Myles from Torchwood...although I really feel like it's more mannerisms.

eve_myles_2_web.jpg
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I was told Shannen Doherty, I don't see it though.
  • Heaven71
    Options
    Oh and Martina McBride
  • danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i've been told Jason Statham & Tom Hardy but i must admit they were drunk when they've said it :drinker:
  • Heaven71
    Options
    You look just like a guy I work with.
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    I've been told that I look like a Filipino actress named JudyAnn Santos. Google her. I don't think I do...

But then again someone said I look like Gong Li.. Which I don't think is true, either.

I think on the bottom left picture you look a bit like Nikki SooHoo. She was in the Stick It movies a few years, I havent seen her in anything else...
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    When I (and she!) was a lot younger and thinner Kelly McGinnis, and from a girl I met once and never spoke to again Michael Jackson:frown: :huh:
  • danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look just like a guy I work with.

lucky you lol
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    When I was thinner people said I looked liked Fergie, the duchess not the singer. :laugh:
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    People will tell me all the time I remind them of someone...but they can never figure it out.

I do get Reese Witherspoon occasionally, but I think it's more that we're both blonde and people associate her personality with mine (not sure how I feel about having a perky chick flick personality.....)

I've gotten Allison Krause (country singer) once or twice (but I live her hometown so maybe that is why???)
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Back in the day, I was told I looked like Terri Garr.
  • rsparks38
    Options
    Yes! Judy Garland. You do.
  • rsparks38
    Options
    JUst llok like myself I guess.
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I've been told I look like Nigella Lawson...
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, I used to get Lindsay Lohan a lot (I personally didn't see it). I think I'd slug anyone for saying that now, though.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I've gotten Alicia Silverstone a few times.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I get Miley Cyrus, A LOT, even from random people in the street!
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Well beachgirl just commented that I look like Emma Stone. I get Jodie Foster sometimes too. Not really sure who else. :tongue:
  • TL136
    TL136 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Besides being told that I look like "Codi, Cammeron and Caleb's mom", those are my three children!!! I have never been told I look like a celeb.
    Anybody see a celeb look-a-like in me?