• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    See what I mean :D

🤣
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    My sister and I could write a book on senior moments. :(
    But I tell her it's because we're trying to jam pack everything into our brains that the likelihood something gets pushed out is 100%.
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    I totally forgot my lock combination to my work locker I dialed for years. Thought it would come back to be eventually. It never did. Had to have it cut off to get my shoes out before I quit.
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Looking all over the house for keys that are in my pockets.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,883 Member
    I can't count the number of times I've called one of my kids by the name of one of my other kids. Fortunately I have NEVER called my wife by any other name. (One benefit of having never dated anybody before her, I guess. lol )
  • spookyface
    Feeling upset but not remembering why you are feeling upset for a moment.
  • nossmf
    Does it count as a senior moment if I set the alarm, then come back an hour later and, in the process of "setting" the alarm (having forgotten I set it prior), I end up UNsetting the alarm?
  • ReenieHJ
    nossmf wrote: »
    Does it count as a senior moment if I set the alarm, then come back an hour later and, in the process of "setting" the alarm (having forgotten I set it prior), I end up UNsetting the alarm?

Have never done that but in trying to turn on my camera, I kept hitting the off switch. :/ Same thing with a new laptop. My dd was kind enough to set it all up for me, then moved 1800 miles away, after asking me 'so you're all set, right?' Sure, no problem, piece of cake I say. Easy peasy. Next morning I click the on button. Nothing so I keep hitting the on button. Can we say impatience is NOT a virtue??

I refuse to ever take an IQ test.
  • spookyface
    Our local news weather forecaster called halloween "easter sunday". He's in his late sixties so guess he had a senior moment. haha
  • nossmf
    I dunno...Easter = "HE is risen"... Halloween = ZOMBIES have risen... lol
  • slimgirljo15
    I paid my phone bill , then paid it again the following week 🙄
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Just now, looking for the teatowel Id been using.. thought this is not possible, I just had it.. yep, on my shoulder. 🤪

It happens to me all the time! It's a wonder I've never gone shopping or fetching the kids from school with it as an accessory
  • slimgirljo15
    Just now, looking for the teatowel Id been using.. thought this is not possible, I just had it.. yep, on my shoulder. 🤪

It happens to me all the time! It's a wonder I've never gone shopping or fetching the kids from school with it as an accessory

😂 phew, Im not the only one then
  • more_oomph
    more_oomph Posts: 112 Member
    sometimes I catch myself pacing around like this

f4d9ffa.jpg

people probably think I'm rooted in wisdom but I'm really just thinking about subway's cookies
  • ReenieHJ
    @more_oomph thought you were looking for pennies
  • nossmf
    Pennies to pay for the cookies.