Getting Back at It and Maintaining Health and Balance

Options
Hello! It’s been a while since I’ve been on this account (6 years) and now I’m a mom of 2 young kiddos and just trying to balance out life again and figure out who I am outside of being a mom!

I’m looking for accountability, friends, and support as I work at finding balance and staying healthy! :)

Replies

• Arc2Arc
    Arc2Arc Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    This is my third tour of duty, just started today. I have 16 to lose. Feel free to friend.
  • PeacefulBalance
    PeacefulBalance Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Arc2Arc wrote: »
    This is my third tour of duty, just started today. I have 16 to lose. Feel free to friend.

Awww thank you!! And yay for starting again! I’ll definitely friend!
  • carriegetsfit1
    carriegetsfit1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of one! Recently getting back into a regular work out routine and eating better. Also resuming teaching yoga next mo after stopping for a few years. Feel free to send friend request!
  • PeacefulBalance
    Options
    I'm a mom of one! Recently getting back into a regular work out routine and eating better. Also resuming teaching yoga next mo after stopping for a few years. Feel free to send friend request!

Ohhh awesome! Thank you, I’ll definitely send a request! 😁
  • pixiedeathdust
    pixiedeathdust Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of an 18 month old 💙 trying to get back to a weight that I feel more comfortable in but in a sustainable way. Also my first day of not breastfeeding in 18 months.. it's bitter sweet. 😢💙
  • PeacefulBalance
    Options
    I'm a mom of an 18 month old 💙 trying to get back to a weight that I feel more comfortable in but in a sustainable way. Also my first day of not breastfeeding in 18 months.. it's bitter sweet. 😢💙

Awwww such a fun age!!! And I totally get where you’re coming from! Omg I just finished breastfeeding about 1 month ago and it’s totally bitter sweet, I’m right there with you!! ❤️❤️
  • run_sara_run
    run_sara_run Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am also a mom of two young kids (5 and 7). I've been using MFP off and on for years. I know I need to stick with the tracking to make it work so here I am again trying to be motivated and follow through with using it to reach my goals!
  • PeacefulBalance
    Options
    Hi there! I am also a mom of two young kids (5 and 7). I've been using MFP off and on for years. I know I need to stick with the tracking to make it work so here I am again trying to be motivated and follow through with using it to reach my goals!

Hello! You’ve totally got this! I’m here for you to help motivate and support in whatever way I can! :)
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I am returning as well. I am still down a lot from where I started but need to finish this journey. Feel free to add me.
  • PeacefulBalance
    Options
    dbkyser wrote: »
    Welcome back, I am returning as well. I am still down a lot from where I started but need to finish this journey. Feel free to add me.

Thank you! And welcome back to you as well! You’ve got this! I’m here for support too!! :)
  • Mickc986
    Mickc986 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Getting back at it PROPERLY myself now, feel free to add. Looking for new friends going forwards in this
  • PeacefulBalance
    Options
    Mickc986 wrote: »
    Getting back at it PROPERLY myself now, feel free to add. Looking for new friends going forwards in this

Yay!! I’m here to support you!! I’m glad we connected!