Joe's Crab Shack. Holy MOLY!

Options
2»

Replies

• wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    But yet they make microwave at home meals with totally reasonable calories and some of the lowest sodium levels I've ever seen for microwave meals. Sounds like they need to get whoever is making their microwave meals to add some items to the menu. lol (I never eaten at a Joe's, so I can't comment on food quality or value, etc)
  • cupotee
    cupotee Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    next time, order a shrimp basket appetizer and a house salad with no dressing.

Then nibble and feel superior while the rest of the establishment gorges on 2000+ cal meals.

(jk)
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Even the appetizers were well over 1000 calories. Every last one! And, I'm sorry, but even with a doggy bag an 1800 calorie meal does not even help. Half of that is still NINE HUNDRED CALORIES! There is no moderation there. I looked. I tried. Joe's won. I lost. Every last meal with a caloric disaster. Eating out is tough, but this was surely the worst I've seen..plus if I'm going to blow it out one night it surely will be on better quality than this tourist trap.
  • BrewerGeorge
    BrewerGeorge Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    It's a once a year, birthday meal type place.

If you eat there every weekend, you're crazy - and poor.
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Worst. Restaurant. Ever.

horrible horrible food. god awful, make-you-wanna-blow-your-brains-out annoying service. tacky decor. loud music. HATE.

I'd rather put a campfire out with my face.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I'd rather put a campfire out with my face.

Bahahaha.. :laugh:
  • Infowars
    Infowars Posts: 1
    Options
    I was just thinking the same thing, How could they screw up Blackened Tilapia ,seriously 1000 calories for a 6 oz of fish? You couldn't layer that thing with butter and it be 1,000 calories.

Something is wrong with that count.