Need some female accountability buddies.

I want to connect with a few ladies to help motivate and support each other to meet our health/fitness/weight loss goals. If your looking to connect here on the daily or on another app, send me a messege. I am a 38 year old female, I have 8lbs to lose and they seem to be the hardest 8lbs of my life!!

Replies

• hapyme
    hapyme Posts: 1 Member
    Hello I will be interested
  • jonsek
    jonsek Posts: 50 Member
    Hi! I’m UK based. Professional mum of 3 aged 9,7 and 4. I’m looking to loose about 10-12 pounds to be back at an ideal weight before my 40th and Caribbean holiday in March 2022!
    I work with high stress and have a weakness for an evening drink to relax which is often followed by sweet cravings!!
    Been a member for 5 years and dip in and out. Started today for honest accountability, support and encouragement! Lovely to meet you … what are your food/exercise goals?
  • goldenxbeauty
    goldenxbeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Hey.
    31 from Canada.
    50lbs down, 40 more to go.
  • jonsek
    jonsek Posts: 50 Member
    Hi Goldenxbeauty, I was just reading your other thread and was going to reply! You look amazing and healthy in your profile pic 😊 Be proud of all you are achieving. I recently looked into creating some ‘emergency healthy eating packs’ for myself and the children, they are there for days when the 1 hour turnaround from school to activity clubs would otherwise not be achievable. I add fruit and they are ready to go to eat in the car!! I pack 1 for myself also so I don’t get over hungry and binge! I use them about twice a month and is the healthiest version of grab and go food I could create! Perhaps have some on standby to create guilt free bad days!!
  • blizzydog
    blizzydog Posts: 4 Member
    39 year old mother of 2; they are older teens, so it’s no longer an ‘excuse’ for carrying extra comfort pounds. I want to feel healthier and more energetic :)
  • taj1955
    taj1955 Posts: 1 Member
    I've been struggling too and seem to been successful on a food plan then I get distracted by one problem or another, and out the window goes my focus and goals. 65 years old and want to be a health weight to feel more positive. Would like to be as well as have some accountability support! Tessa
  • joyfulchick
    joyfulchick Posts: 36 Member
    I'm also a mom and working at this. I requested a bunch of you. My first 17 pounds are gone, but there is more progress to be made. My thyroid is a pest, but the weight comes off now when I put in the work.
  • beautifulblessings83
    beautifulblessings83 Posts: 20 Member
    edited November 2021
    Hi new to the community :)

I could definitely use support and accountability buddies. I’ve gone down and up and down and up over the last 2 years. Lost 30 lbs earlier this year then gained back 17 of it.
    I’d like to lose 100 lbs in the next year and keep it off!
    I know it’s baby steps. So here I am making my first step and post! :)
    I’m an emotional eater and struggle to do any exercise. Have depression.

I’m 49 and I’m in early menopause also.

Height 5 5”
    Starting today SW 244
    Goal W 146
    Currently 244

Hoping to make new friends here on my journey!
    Also a drinking water accountability partner is needed too - because drinking enough h20 is so important! Thanks!