I hit my goal weight today!

2»

Replies

• AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    That's great! Well done. 😊
  • jaded989
    jaded989 Posts: 161 Member
    Awww yeah!! Congratulations! 🎉🧨🎆🤸🏼‍♀️Although, there is no way I would have kept my jeans from high school all the way until I was 48.. But I like your enthusiasm!! I mean, I think acid washed holy jeans were all the rage and they would not have aged well lols.

I still have some old jeans, not exactly sure why I'm hanging on to them. Granted they aren't from high school, but they are a few decades old, back from when jeans had no stretch to them. Anyone else have fond (or not so fond) memories of not being able to bend in their jeans? lol
  • jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Great news - my close family do not care about my weight loss goals either which is frustrating when it is so important to me. I do have some other people that encourage me though.
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    Do you have a before picture to share?
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Dear justanotherloser007, your MFP family is extremely proud of your accomplishment. We know the hard work and dedication you had to go through to achieve your goal. I too had a couple of people I thought were good close friends tell me that I wasn't going to lose weight. We I showed them with 100+ weight loss so far. Keep up the good work and good luck with maintenance.
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    OOPS!!! the previous message was for kpforest not justanotherloser0007.
  • NYPhotographer2021
    NYPhotographer2021 Posts: 506 Member
    Nice! A huge congratulations for hitting your goal!! I don't have my jeans from many years ago, but cannot wait to buy new pairs when I hit goal!! Which won't be until next year but I'm slowly getting there!!
  • DontStopAchievin
    DontStopAchievin Posts: 31 Member
    YAY!!! :) Congrats on your loss and fitting in your high school jeans. Heaven only knows where my jeans are from high school. Wish I'd kept at least one pair, thought. They keep coming back in style. (hehe). Wishing you much more success!
  • CallMeRuPaul
    CallMeRuPaul Posts: 151 Member
    Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!