212 days....101.6 lbs...

Options

Replies

• Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You’re ABSOLUTELY, utterly AMAZING!! You inspire me. You are doing so awesome! You have come so far in such a short amount of time, it’s just astounding! You should be very proud of yourself! Keep up the great work!
  • leilani♥
    Options
    congrats on your 100 lb mark that's an amazing feat !! Love your story, keep up the great work :)
  • Justcallmejenny
    Options
    You inspire me kid :flowerforyou:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring m'dear. . . Thats some serious kickin tail. . . Good for you!:bigsmile: Thank you so much for sharing with those of us that still need to lose so much!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful story and a healthy journey:):) Congratulations!!
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    that is amazing! congratulations, wohow! Really... fabulous!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. I am so proud of you and so happy to be able to call you my friend.
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome observations about the changes in your life. Way to go!
  • wozzy38
    wozzy38 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I may keep this post as inspiration...you should be very proud!!
  • sistermooooon
    Options
    You definitely have a way with words, because I am over here almost in tears. It's like you're in my head! MFP and the people on here are life-changing and priceless!! I, too, am addicted to this site and encouraged by everything my friends do and are able to achieve! Cheers to you and your 100lb success!!! So wonderful to hear it's possible. I have over 100 to lose and as of this morning am down 36lbs since starting in July. I'm sending you a friend request because you are super awesome!!! :) Keep it up!!!
  • SherNY
    Options
    You're amazing! Congratulations! I hope one day I'll get to this point like you. Keep up the wonderful work you're doing!
  • MissD89
    MissD89 Posts: 102
    Options
    There is a happy ending in your story. and YOU made that possible. well, you and apparently MFP. I do love this site too. and I am sooo happyto have found it! You and your story IS TRULY an inspiraton. Keep up the hard wor and congrats for 100 down! woo hoooo !
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Lisa ---kudos to you for reaching 100 pounds lost!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: What a fantastic achievement that took dedication, guts, sweat and I am sure, some tears. Keep up the fabulous progress and let that skinny girl out!!!!
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Your story gives me hope! Thanks so much for posting! What an awesome success!!! Strut your stuff...you should be proud of such an accomplishment!
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    What an awesome achievement - keep up the great work girl. You're inspiring ;-)
  • FindingFit50s
    Options
    You are so amazing, Lisa! I'm so happy we're friends. I love your spunk, your sass, enthusiasm & resilience. I love your outrageous sense of humor and your confidence. You're a major inspiration to me! HUGS, baby, HUGS!!
  • vampysugar
    Options
    You are doing such a great job! That is so wonderful! Keep it up!

:flowerforyou:
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You're a real warrior. :drinker: :smooched:
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Lisa - I love you. I adore you. Marry me?
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing! And the bottom line - it's more about how you feel than how you look, so never apologize for not having photos
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!