Hopefully a new me

Options
have never posted in this type of place so its new for me, I honestly need help and want this to work, I'm 27 328 pounds, have chronic anxiety,feet swelling, sleepying all day,feel like I need to eat when bored, like breathless when walking , I do have Gerd and hubby says I don't sleep good , I don't have diabetes but I'm scared I'm going down that track , I just wanna stay inside and not go be active
I just need help with motivation cuz I have depression which brings me down everytime

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,130 Member
    Options
    Maybe you could try a Leslie Sansone walking dvd... She can be boring so I mute her and turn on my own music ...you could always pause it to catch your breathe... I had to do that several times when I started ... Wishing you the very best and much success on your journey :)
  • Timm089
    Timm089 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome here. Wishing all the best on your journey and good on you for taking this step and posting on here shows you have the motivation and just gotta dig deep and keep going. Add me as a friend if you need help with motivation. I also just started a weight loss journey myself and been feeling down on myself so I know what you’re going through. Stay strong and take care
  • Tiffypoo_73
    Tiffypoo_73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 thanks and yes i do zumba as well so ill check that out
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,130 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 thanks and yes i do zumba as well so ill check that out

You're welcome ... I hope it helps :)