Do you have a Pedometer

Options
2»

Replies

• caseylizbeth
    caseylizbeth Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit Versa, and I love it! They can be a little pricey but I would say they are well worth the money. If you're able to I would recommend looking for used ones on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist. I got mine on Marketplace, brand new in the box, for half the price of a new one.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,977 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    I have been using a free Android app called "Pedometer" made by ITO Industries for years. Don't know if it's available for iPhones or not

It is simple to operate, runs in background if you don't turn it off and is very accurate for distance when compared to other trackers like "Map My Hike" or a handheld GPS.

If you can find it, I highly recommend it.
  • Jeepon40s
    Jeepon40s Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just realized I might not be very good at keeping up with this social media stuff, but thanks for the great comments. I don't care enough to invest money into a good one, at least not right now. I will take the advise from the person that said just use it as a reference to compare my activity from days prior. Which is all I expect out of these cheap tools. I am learning to adjust to the thing and am starting to like it. I use to hate the fact that these watches aren't always on but now with a flick or two of my wrist and I can see the correct time in the dark. The heart rate monitor is just a gimmick to me.
  • richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Xellercin wrote: »
    There are tons of cheap, used fitbits out there.

Yes on this. I've bought both my Fitbits used off ebay. They keep releasing new models so the older models tend to be pretty cheap.