BodyMedia Arm Band (bodybugg) on sale $129

Nina74
Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
I am no way affiliat with body media, nor am I trying to make any sales, but for anyone interested in the BodyMedia arm band/ Bodybugg, I received an email saying that the BodyMedia FIT Armband BW ( with wireless technology that gives you real time data to your smart phone) is on sale for a limit time for $100, or for $129. The sale is valid 9/15-10/31 (limited quantities).

http://www.bodymedia.com/site/landing/bwsavings.html

I bought my BodyMedia armband over a year ago ( and it didn't have wireless) and paid over $200, so it is a great deal.

Replies

• tjsusong
    tjsusong Posts: 195 Member
    WOW! I've been tossing around the idea of getting one and this might be the push I needed! Thanks for the info!!!
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    It is well worth it! I highly recommend, especially at that price!
  • Hi there
    Kind of off topic but....I live in NZ and run a weight loss group (used to work for Weight Watchers but then started my own business). I have a bodybugg and love it but a wanting to get a couple (or the bodymedia bands) for my girls who are really struggling. Problem is no one will ship to NZ. Just wondering if anyone was prepared to buy them off the site and put a listing on ebay? I can pay via paypal?
    Thanks so much...
    Amy :)
  • Hi Amy,
    Do you mean New Zealand? We have a partner that sells BodyMedia FIT in Australia and New Zealand:
    http://www.blackandstone.com.au/bodymedia-fit.html
  • nzJocasta
    nzJocasta Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Amy,

I brought mine off the Bodymedia site for $129 US and then had it shipped via myus.com. It cost me $10us set up fee and $41us in postage. Far cheaper than the site quoted above that was wanting $465 Aus

Anyway I didn't have any problems and it arrived in about a week.
  • jooles0
    jooles0 Posts: 47
    Gutted that the next best thing in the UK is sooooo expensive. This is a great deal :(
This discussion has been closed.