You’re pretty great!

But, but...that was my job...😐

It’s still your job! Haha 😝
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    oy51qshhpw1e.jpeg

My daughter is a mess - also what it do mfp’ers??

❤ 2 cuties
  • internationalplayboy
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    oy51qshhpw1e.jpeg

My daughter is a mess - also what it do mfp’ers??
    She looks like a pretty version of you
  • KimberlinaB
    KimberlinaB Posts: 4,016 Member
    Options
    hg8ls48e1v2w.jpg
    Good soup
    You crack me up, good sir. 😂
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    hg8ls48e1v2w.jpg
    Good soup
    You crack me up, good sir. 😂

Thanks!
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    Options
    w7lynep58ooq.jpeg
    Been hiding out for a while because I was feeling self conscious of being thiccer.
    I’m done hiding. 😏

You look amazing!
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    Options
    7iihxt2k7cy4.jpeg

Hello Gorgeous!
  • foodtracker76
    foodtracker76 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    My Friday is off the hook. You are all beautiful.

1z62qsyuk17e.jpg

You handsome bearded devil 😈 you ! Happy Friday my friend! Enjoy
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    w7lynep58ooq.jpeg
    Been hiding out for a while because I was feeling self conscious of being thiccer.
    I’m done hiding. 😏

Loooove seeing this gorgeous face! ❤️
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    My Friday is off the hook. You are all beautiful.

1z62qsyuk17e.jpg

Lookin' goooood 👌
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    PopRox90 wrote: »
    c1z38il43d1g.png
    7d6jduil56uc.jpeg
    mxesk7cu5ac7.jpeg
    434y52d3g9s7.png
    ite5kpqgvbqf.jpeg

Hey everyone! Have not been on here for a while! Life has been beyond crazy for me this past year! I ended up having to do radiation and cancer returning in beginning of may! Still awaiting the prognosis of that. Will take time for radiation to work. Almost a year ago however i met who became the love of my life and was the happiest girl i could be despite all the health craziness. Sadly, on Oct 9th i lost Travis suddenly and very tragically. This has been the most painful thing i have ever experienced in my life. I’m struggling to go on everyday and am struggling to just put one foot in front of the other. My heart is completely broken and the pain is so unlike anything iv ever felt. I love the love of my life, my soulmate, my best friend, my everything! The person i was gonna spend the rest of my life with. He made me the happiest girl in the world. This is take me a long long time to get back to being ok. I miss him with every part of me and my heart is just aching! I’m sorry i Havnt been on and answered anyone’s messages and i probably won’t be on very much for a while but i noticed a lot of people asking where iv been so i wanted to let you know! 😢😢😞🖤🤍

Im so so sorry for your loss Roxy girl 😔 big hugs sweetheart ❤ hoping prognosis is good.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,027 Member
    Options
    @PopRox90

I am so sorry! I had no idea. I knew you had found love and happiness but I did not know this tragedy had happened. Condolences to you.
  • Eltriste73
    Eltriste73 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    c1z38il43d1g.png
    7d6jduil56uc.jpeg
    mxesk7cu5ac7.jpeg
    434y52d3g9s7.png
    ite5kpqgvbqf.jpeg

Hey everyone! Have not been on here for a while! Life has been beyond crazy for me this past year! I ended up having to do radiation and cancer returning in beginning of may! Still awaiting the prognosis of that. Will take time for radiation to work. Almost a year ago however i met who became the love of my life and was the happiest girl i could be despite all the health craziness. Sadly, on Oct 9th i lost Travis suddenly and very tragically. This has been the most painful thing i have ever experienced in my life. I’m struggling to go on everyday and am struggling to just put one foot in front of the other. My heart is completely broken and the pain is so unlike anything iv ever felt. I love the love of my life, my soulmate, my best friend, my everything! The person i was gonna spend the rest of my life with. He made me the happiest girl in the world. This is take me a long long time to get back to being ok. I miss him with every part of me and my heart is just aching! I’m sorry i Havnt been on and answered anyone’s messages and i probably won’t be on very much for a while but i noticed a lot of people asking where iv been so i wanted to let you know! 😢😢😞🖤🤍

You are missed….. but, how terrible this happened to you…so sorry for your loss my friend..sending lots of hugs.
  • Lady_ov_leisure
    Lady_ov_leisure Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    c1z38il43d1g.png
    7d6jduil56uc.jpeg
    mxesk7cu5ac7.jpeg
    434y52d3g9s7.png
    ite5kpqgvbqf.jpeg

Aaaw no roxy this is so heartbreaking you poor woman stay strong and ride this out, when things are rock bottom they can only get better.. I’m so sorry for your loss hunni wishing you a speedy recovery you can do this ❤️