The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    @PopRox90 im so sorry to hear that. Losing a loved one is always hard but especially so when you don’t expect it. Sending good vibes
  • MissAtomicBomb238
    MissAtomicBomb238 Posts: 65 Member
    @PopRox90 i am so sorry for your loss beautiful girl. I hope you are giving yourself grace. And if I were near, girl, I’d suggest we go break some *kitten* and scream at stuff. Sending all that good *kitten* and tequila.

But truly, I am so sorry.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    hg8ls48e1v2w.jpg
    Good soup

Holy *kitten* sodium, Batman! :o:o:o
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    PopRox90 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! Have not been on here for a while! Life has been beyond crazy for me this past year! I ended up having to do radiation and cancer returning in beginning of may! Still awaiting the prognosis of that. Will take time for radiation to work. Almost a year ago however i met who became the love of my life and was the happiest girl i could be despite all the health craziness. Sadly, on Oct 9th i lost Travis suddenly and very tragically. This has been the most painful thing i have ever experienced in my life. I’m struggling to go on everyday and am struggling to just put one foot in front of the other. My heart is completely broken and the pain is so unlike anything iv ever felt. I love the love of my life, my soulmate, my best friend, my everything! The person i was gonna spend the rest of my life with. He made me the happiest girl in the world. This is take me a long long time to get back to being ok. I miss him with every part of me and my heart is just aching! I’m sorry i Havnt been on and answered anyone’s messages and i probably won’t be on very much for a while but i noticed a lot of people asking where iv been so i wanted to let you know! 😢😢😞🖤🤍

So sorry for your loss! Hope the treatment works though and your health improves.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    escuwwacv6ik.jpg
    Hide and seek champion

Til you showed errybody where you at bro -
    Also @Butt_Snorkeler this quotes for you bud -

C’mon that was funny !!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    escuwwacv6ik.jpg
    Hide and seek champion

Til you showed errybody where you at bro -
    Also Butt_Snorkeler this quotes for you bud -

C’mon that was funny !!

😂🤗
  • drinkhorlicks
    drinkhorlicks Posts: 53 Member
    65i6za9jrvjf.jpg
    Nice shirt dude
  • happyhealthychar
    happyhealthychar Posts: 469 Member
    65i6za9jrvjf.jpg

Noah!!! 🤍 Looking quiet handsome this morning!!
  • rm6335920
    rm6335920 Posts: 256 Member
    @KimberlinaB-Beautiful Pic glad you are not hiding any more