Help, my boobs are shrinking!

Options
2»

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    There is not a whole lot you can do about,implants which you already said no to other than that i cant think of anything. When I gained my weight I went from a 36 D to a 42 FF after about 45to 50 pounds lost Im now back to a D and they seem to be staying there.If your boobs got big with the weight then when the weight goes some of the boobs will too
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I pray mine shrink!!! Usually I lose my big bottom first. I have not lost a cup size any of the times I have lost weight. :'( (but everytime I gain weight back I seem to gain a cup size)
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Ah... I want mine to shrink. Nobody wants all of mine--just a bit. I say keep going. Tone your chest, your arms, your upper back. Keep good posture. All these things matter more than boob size.
  • livi_cowgirl
    livi_cowgirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who has posted a reply so far. Some great ideas and a lot of you have made me laugh so thank you. xxx

p.s. feel free to add me. xxx
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i cannot stand to lose my girls, although i'd be happy with a C cup if it came down to it. although then i'd have to get rid of all my bras. but hopefully i will anyway, when i lose weight, since my back will shrink a tad ;) i'm 36D now. i'd be happy with a 34C! but one day at a time.
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Just tell your male co-workers and friends that it is perfectly okay and acceptable to compliment them. You'll feel better in no time.
  • ennaejay
    Options
    push ups, flys, and bench presses.

the more fit and strong you are, i think the less you'll worry about your girls - you'll just feel gooood about yourself in general :flowerforyou:
  • homeport51
    homeport51 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS so I know where you're coming from. I am only a "B" cup because I'm overweight. I am not looking forward to being back at that awkward A-B size again. I am considering fat transplant tho...for the not so near future. I hate the look of implants.

They don't do fat transplants to your breasts. The fat cells form popcorn cysts that mimic cancer cells on a mammogram. Sorry to burst your bubble!

On another note... 6-8 weeks after you stop losing weight, your body fat does readjust to some degree and your breasts will get a bit fuller again.
  • opalmel
    opalmel Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I wish I could lose some of mine. I just bought a 40D for the first time in my life and was totally depressed. I should be a 36C. But I'm glad to hear that they will reduce with weight loss. I can't wait! :)
  • scleesh
    scleesh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Everyone looses weight more in one spot to begin with. Eventually the weight loss will move to other parts. I wish mine was my boobs. Just keep up what you are doing. Work your shoulders, back and core. That will help your problem and when the weight starts coming off in the other areas your boobs will look just fine with your new body. For now do like the others say and get a good bra to help. Good Luck and keep up the good work at losing weight.
  • alex063287
    alex063287 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I totally know how you feel!!!!!

I am a pear shape. I am skinny on top but bigger on the bottom. Before I lost some weight I had a good pair haha. Instead of losing my fat thighs, I lost my boobs :(. Oh well, now I am trying to lose the other half now!
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I'm like you and several other ladies and am pear shaped and lose in my boobs first. Maybe we should wear spanx and push the fat from our tummies,hips & thighs to our boobs :tongue: . If only!

I agree with the weight training. I also use St Ives renewing moisturing lotion with collagen elastin. I get it from walmart for 4.99! I swear it has helped firm the girls up! I use it every night.
  • coleslawYSJ
    coleslawYSJ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was always small to begin with, I'd barely fill out a B cup but was 40" around - do yall know how impossible it was to find tops to fit me at 260lbs? Manufacturers seemed to believe that just because you are plus sized, it automatically means you are busty too. Not so much for me :S

Now I'm 32" around with little nublets for boobs and strictly wear a bra for shape, not support. While I can't do anything about the size of my boobs, I've been using Avon's Bust Sculpting lotion to firm up the loose skin, and have found it to work.
  • livi_cowgirl
    livi_cowgirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thanks people. Again some good ideas. I really appreciate you all taking the time to answer. x