whats going to happen to my boobs

Options

Replies

• BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    This post is too funny !! Some of the comments are hilarious !! Flapjacks.. Tennis balls in a sock... OMGosh that is too funny.. Hope all turns out good ..
  • denisegolden
    denisegolden Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    128 pounds gone, and bra size went from 46 DDD to a 42DD, and after four kids, the girls arent perky...but i dont mind, because this girl is healthier. not only has my bra size went down, but my script count has also...from 26 pills a day to 1 plus vits.
  • Leola2011
    Options

When I began this journey, I was a 44D and now I'm a 34 Long.

O......M......G!!!! That is tooooo funny! You all are crazy! Love it!
  • harlequin552
    Options
    I lost 60lb and my boobs did get smaller. Just lose weight and work out because I have extra skin on my boobs and it looks awful!!!
  • Leola2011
    Options
    I just want mine to go down. Right now, I can fold them in half.
  • splackk
    splackk Posts: 163
    Options
    Hahaha I'm cracking up :laugh: I've only lost mid-20 pounds so not as drastic as some of the other ladies, but even my lady lumps aren't quite caught up with the new me. I'm just hopeful age will still be on my side and they'll perk back up in time with the right exercises. Not too much difference and I'll go ahead and say I can still rock it, but they are noticeably a bit more...free in the breeze, let's say.
  • witstar
    Options
    i think i need to start saving now for plastic surgery. :sad:
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I feel like mine are still the same. Maybe they have lost some but idk. I should measure.
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    i went from a saggy DD to a saggier D, and on my way to a saggier C I would think...

such is life. mine weren't ever what you'd call perky, but now, i even wear a bra when i put my PJ's on at night and am not going straight to bed, they are embarrassing... slightly less embarrassing than my flabby loose skin my stomach that seems to get more stretch marks as i lose weight than when it was full with fat.
  • loristroud
    loristroud Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm only 20, but I have always just had large breasts (C-cup since I was in 7th grade), so they got big fast and have always been a little on the droopy side, which always embarrassed me, cause I'm too young for that! The do seem to be a little less perky since I lost weight, and I would love to get a breast lift (no implants for this lady!), but would like to wait until I have a child for that. I feel like it would just be a waste of money to get it done now! :P
  • SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Mine have definitely gotten smaller, but my boyfriend says that the look more perky now. I can live with that. :)
  • KaunisPerhonen
    KaunisPerhonen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have to also ask the same thing someone else asked, do any of you guys workout your pecs? Because that will make them much perkier, and typically that makes you lose your boobs but it will typically make them look much better, I still have to lose a lot of weight so I'm hoping that will save me.
  • SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have to also ask the same thing someone else asked, do any of you guys workout your pecs? Because that will make them much perkier, and typically that makes you lose your boobs but it will typically make them look much better, I still have to lose a lot of weight so I'm hoping that will save me.

I don't. I just walk and jog.
  • KittyMul
    KittyMul Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on a 'Boob Camp' mission with my PT. Lots of pec and shoulder workouts! I also rub bio oil into 'em before bed and wear a sports bra to bed too. I think it's working - they're still not amazing but they're getting better!
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Mostly this LOL
    I have been too busy considering the size of my butt to even think of my boobs!

But

In all honesty- nothing has happened to mine. If anything my cup size got bigger as I am now 1-2 sizes smaller around the back.
  • angelaclassact
    angelaclassact Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    They are fatty tissue, if you're burning fat, they are going to lose their shape. It is a part of weightloss.
  • hml1976
    Options
    They are fatty tissue, if you're burning fat, they are going to lose their shape. It is a part of weightloss.

This really isn't true. Breasts are made of fat, fibrous tissue and glands...depending on your distribution of each determines the size of your breasts. Trust me, I've been a 102lbs and DD cup.
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Well, I myself can officially say I once again belong to the IBTC (Itty Bitty Titty Committee for those of you who have big ones and don't know that term). I was in a 34 C, and now I'm BARELY in a 34 B. I would be so happy to just be a nice solid C cup. Has anyone out there messed with getting an enlargement/lift, and if so what was involved and how terribly terrible was the cost?
  • krysydawn
    krysydawn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I went from a 42DD to a 38D... they are not droopy though. LOL
  • ashreneeknutson
    Options
    Just a side note...Frederick's of Hollywood's Exxtreme Cleavage Bra (X-Bra) will work WONDERS if you have lost some and are unhappy...and for the still bustier women, the Corset bra will do the same!

If you have a good salesgirl, you can look like you're 1/2 to a cup size bigger if the look is what you're going for.

I used to work there and LOVE LOVE LOVE the bras!!