whats going to happen to my boobs

Replies

• It depends on how much fat is in them to begin with. I started at 165lbs (I'm 5'2.5") and 34DDD. I'm now about 122lbs and a 30DDD...BUT, my boobs actually look nicer I think, strength training and better posture from exercise and no back fat have helped. But they didn't really shrink at all!
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    I'm losing some of the fullness in them, but to combat that, I've been lifting weights... working on chest and back.... it will help. Don't think that you'll look boyish if you lift weights... it'll help you be shapely everywhere and if your boobs don't look as good, the rest of you will make up for it :)
  • wozzy38
    wozzy38 Posts: 137 Member
    Does anyone find that pec workouts help? I am 4'll with 36 D's on a good day...they gotta go..lol...
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    I'm only halfway to goal, but my cup size increased. That's because my band size decreased without losing "volume." So I have a bigger cup size with a smaller band size.
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Im with you on this question. Ive always had a full B but after breastfeeding my daughter who is 10 months im a barely B. I am 164 now and want to lose 40 more lbs (ive already lost 17) so i dont want to end up in a AA. This does scare me!!!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Buh-bye boobies.
    Ta-ta titties.
    Kiss them knockers goodbye.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    I went from a 36C to a 34B. I have small boobs but bf likes them and I seriously don't miss my old C's. I do notice one is different than the other but that was from when I breastfed my son, that one never snapped back so to speak but nothing that bothers me. I'd sport them on a topless beach :wink:
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    I LOVE some of these descriptions. You ladies are seriously cracking me up! I lost 20 pounds and went from a 38DD to a 36DD (last time the bra technician (love that title I just made up) checked she said I was actually a 36DDD. They did seem to deflate only a little bit. But seriously...have you ever heard a man complain about getting to see/or touch your TA TA's? The right bra is a must! And if it really is a problem, nothing a little surgery down the road can't fix.
  • "flapjack" is so right seriously I could tie mine in a bow! Though I have had two kids, breastfeed and have lost 75 pounds. I for sure need new ones, thank God for the Victoria Secret's bombshell bra in the meantime I can cram all the skin in there and they look ok in a shirt! LMBO
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    I think it depends on your amount of weight loss and how much toning you do along the way. I dropped quite a bit of weight and as I say..........................

When I began this journey, I was a 44D and now I'm a 34 Long.

Each person is different and I'm so much happier to have my health. I am hoping that over time they will inflate a little (fingers crossed).
  • They will lose volume but exercise, dancing, stretching etc....will have the rest of your body be tight strong. Shopping will be fun! You will lok and feel good with or without clothes and bras with padding do wonders for your figure and believe me once you take your bra off no one is going to be disappointed.
  • They will lose volume but exercise, dancing, stretching etc....will have the rest of your body be tight strong. Shopping will be fun! You will lok and feel good with or without clothes and bras with padding do wonders for your figure and believe me once you take your bra off no one is going to be disappointed.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    I lost 120 pounds and mine have gone from a 44H to a 36 G. I think the cup size hasn't gotten any smaller because of the extra skin. I am loving the descriptions. I have descirbed mine as underfilled water balloons, but the tube sock with a tennis ball is better I think. With a good bra, mine look good, but naked....not so much. I wouldn't take the 120 pounds back for anything though.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    I lost mine....lots of mine I went from like an E/F 48 to a DD34 so far....and still have more to lose.

I'd say they aren't as firm but I much much much much prefer mine now!!!!
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    I'm guessing if you are asking this question that you are young. Your boobs are not going to stay the same whether you gain weight, lose weight or stay the same. Some things that change them are pregnancy, breastfeeding and the dreaded gravity. My boobs resemble rocks in socks. But frankly, I'm happy I have my 2 kids, breastfed them for as long as I did, and have now lost most of the weight I wanted to lose. It's worth it. I look good in my clothes. And any guy who is going to see me nekkid, had better just be grateful he gets to see 'em at all...
  • nkziv
    nkziv Posts: 161 Member
    SPORTSBRAs are your friend.

and you might lose some..they are all fat..as fun as they are..

Boobs are not all fat---actually, in slim people they're mostly mammary glands. As you gain weight you get the padding on top--depending on your hormone balance you get more or less "padding".
  • i was 40DD , now i am 38 D and i am hoping that i would go down to C. i think boobs are a piece of work, if i run i have to wear a bigger t-shirt , so that not the whole gym would be watching my tatas, and when i go shopping for a dress, the size fit but not in the boobs area . the last thing that annoys me THE MOST about them is when i am having a conversation with a male and he can't focus on my face, he is rather focus on the TWINS........................................COME ON
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    My cup size hasn't changed at all, I am still a full C. The band size has gone down one size, but that's it. BUT. I had a breast reduction so I've already lost the majority of the "fat" in my boobs. What is left after the reduction is tissue - which is why it hasn't gone down.

Oh and mine are NOT saggy at all. They're quite perky actually. lol.
  • CandyR1018
    CandyR1018 Posts: 101 Member
    I second the good bra, your body may change, may not, but having them flop around too much isn't going to help matters!
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    OMG, this thread made me LAUGH OUT LOUD! I have been too busy considering the size of my butt to even thing of my boobs! I have a feeling I'm not going to fare much better than some of you have. I didn't grow them until I was 18 and starting to chub up, so it's possible the DD's will be all gone with the chub. lol