mirdos wrote: Β»
    very cold πŸ₯Ά morning swim done πŸ’ͺ🏻
    887dhweuo1n2.jpeg

Wow that's my girl 😍
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    edited November 2021
    How did I not see this thread sooner? :love:
    All you ladies look amazing! Great work.
  • luciah82
    luciah82 Posts: 333 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: Β»
    All you ladies lokk amazing! Great work.

You haven't seen it all 😁
  • DWBalboa
    luciah82 wrote: Β»
    All you ladies lokk amazing! Great work.

You haven't seen it all 😁

I'll be sure to keep an eye out. :wink:
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Still no magical girl transformation for me. I've pretty much struggled to lose, (but can maintain easily at 200lbs) for over a decade. Losing weight seems to be too hard with my current schedule (I've determined I'd have to eat far less than what I'd like per my height/age/weight.. which is 1200 or less a day, mostly due to lack of muscle mass to help burn fat). At some point, I'd like to have time to weight train again, but not while raising a child, being the primary cleaner-upper for a household and not while attending class full time for one subject (didn't realize 6-7 hours daily for one subject would be so exhausting, but it is). I think my mental health is probably also taking a toll (maybe to lack of sleep, I dunno).

I've been mostly focusing on eating well and in manageable portions until I feel I have enough time/energy/mental strength to proceed with calorie counting and a good weight training regimen again. Ah well.

Flowy clothes it is for me!

j0kaoz8lbsjn.jpg
  • DWBalboa
    Still no magical girl transformation for me. I've pretty much struggled to lose, (but can maintain easily at 200lbs) for over a decade. Losing weight seems to be too hard with my current schedule (I've determined I'd have to eat far less than what I'd like per my height/age/weight.. which is 1200 or less a day, mostly due to lack of muscle mass to help burn fat). At some point, I'd like to have time to weight train again, but not while raising a child, being the primary cleaner-upper for a household and not while attending class full time for one subject (didn't realize 6-7 hours daily for one subject would be so exhausting, but it is). I think my mental health is probably also taking a toll (maybe to lack of sleep, I dunno).

I've been mostly focusing on eating well and in manageable portions until I feel I have enough time/energy/mental strength to proceed with calorie counting and a good weight training regimen again. Ah well.

j0kaoz8lbsjn.jpg

That is a lot for one person to take on. You are doing amazing to have so much on your plate.
  • KosmosKitten
    Curse you MFP. I only wanted to post once and you posted it multiple times!!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,004 Member

Pardon their crumbs. πŸ˜‚
  • KosmosKitten

j0kaoz8lbsjn.jpg

That is a lot for one person to take on. You are doing amazing to have so much on your plate.

I suppose this is true; however, compared to others struggles (here even) and their ability (almost mythical, really) to continue on their progress journey ends up leaving me feeling drastically.. short?

I feel I should be (or could be) doing so much more, but that mental health or not having enough hours in the day to them all is holding me back. I am aware I'm not alone in feeling that way, though.

Thank you for your kind words. :heart:
  • KosmosKitten
    MelG7777 wrote: Β»

Pardon their crumbs. πŸ˜‚

Dang it, give me a laugh react!! Curse you again, MFP! πŸ˜‚
  • DWBalboa
    luciah82 wrote: Β»
    qg9ws8fs9umv.jpg

2 boys and 3 girls and my bestie for 20 years πŸ’“

Y'all are both stunning.