Any Samsung Health users?

Options
Hi there. I see so many people posting data from their Apple Health apps. How many Samsung Health users are out there? What devices do you have? I have Galaxy phone and watch which I love.

Replies

• luxia2020
    luxia2020 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello there! While I can't answer your question, I do want to chime in that I'm a Samsung Health user as well! I love my Galaxy phone and watch set. 😍 It provides the same amount of information as my old Fitbit Charge 2 and then some more. For me, it was an excellent investment to make the switch.
  • LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both have Samsung watches and the Samsung Health app. I like it. There are a couple things I wish it had, but I'm not sure any of them have it! I use it mostly for hiking/walking, but I've used it for biking too. I wanted to track my steps, to get email and text notifications, and to find my phone! It does those things.
  • GeekDadCS
    GeekDadCS Posts: 153 Member
    Options

@luxia2020 I got mine as a Christmas present last year. I haven't really stopped wearing it since. I love it.

• GeekDadCS
    GeekDadCS Posts: 153 Member
    Options

@LiveOnceBeHappy My wife got mine so I could track my Peloton rides, but it's come in most handy since I started running. We just moved to Colorado, so I can't wait to take it out hiking in the mountains.

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,535 Member
    Options
    I switched to Samsung Health after Fitbit would no longer work because I needed to upgrade my phone. Ain't paying for a $1000 phone to track my fitness.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,305 Member
    Options
    I used Google health that was good. I did have a garmin now have a amazfit which unlike more.