Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Easy way to find bookmarked items

Options
cschmitz110515
cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,491 Member

I used to be able to see the number of new comments for each Community item I had bookmarked. Now I have to scroll Notifications and see every single one. I can't even figure out how to go to my bookmarked items in Community anymore. Can bookmarked items be moved to the top of the list in each category? Similar to MFP notices?

8 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

I agree about the number of comments, it would be useful to see these again.

In terms of seeing your bookmarked posts, I notice at the bottom of my page in the iOS app, there is a Quick Links section which has My Bookmarks - clicking that shows a list of discussions I have bookmarked. The same section appears to the right in the browser on my PC, instead of at the bottom. Hopefully this helps 😊

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

100% agree..

• Cindy01Louisiana
    Cindy01Louisiana Posts: 302 Member
    Options

I wish that when I revisited a bookmarked conversation, that I would land in the exact position I was when I was last there.

• Elise1771
    Elise1771 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    When it comes to this one I wish it wouldn’t have been changed. I loved the way community notifications worked before the change. Why change a good thing?
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Bring back the star at the top of the page to quickly get to saved threads, and yes bring us back to where we left off.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    If you click on your profile pic in the upper right hand corner (PC) a window will open with your bookmarked threads.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,602 Member
    Options
    Navigating between Forums is now ridiculous and time consuming.
    I sometimes like to go between Food, Forums, Exercise, Forums - no longer possible.

Sorry to see some people quitting MFP over this.
    Sponsor's dollars will be lost because of this.
This discussion has been closed.