30 Day Shred Before and After Pix

Options
I have finally finished the 30 day shred and I am so proud of myself for actually sticking to it. I have lost a total of 9lbs and a little over 14in overall. Well here are the pix.

122-2.jpg

123-2.jpg

127-1-2.jpg

Replies

• Navie42
    Navie42 Posts: 152
    Options
    Very nice!!! Congrats, that's a huge difference!!
  • LilMissStrawberry
    Options
    Arghh I so want to see them but the photos are cutting off :(
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    wow amazing :D
    did u just do 30 day shread or did u do other exercises too??
  • momof2_0710
    momof2_0710 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm fixing them right now
  • beautyonhold
    Options
    WOW good job! :)
  • DanikaDawn
    Options
    You look great! Very inspirational. I'm on day 3 of the Shred, I hope I see this much of a difference on day 30!
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I just bought the DVD waiting for it to deliver!! Looking at your pix I CANNOT WAIT!!!! What a change!!
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    Wow what a difference!!! Well done :) I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!
  • martina123321
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Monster_munch83
    Options
    Wow, congrats X
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Options
    Wow! that is a huuuuge difference in 30 days! You look so toned and fit!

I don't feel ready for hard-out exercise at the moment, but hopefully in the future I can work up to putting in more effort like you have.
  • momof2_0710
    momof2_0710 Posts: 179 Member
    Options

I did a little bit kickboxing, pilates and in the last 2 weeks I started the butt bible and then in the last week started my training for a 5k. But 30 ds was my main focus. I did the other exercises so I wouldn't get bored so it wasn't often.
  • gailduncan
    gailduncan Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Excellent work. I'm looking to start 30 Day Shred in the next few days, this has given me some real encouragement.
  • ChristineMarie89
    Options

I did a little bit kickboxing, pilates and in the last 2 weeks I started the butt bible and then in the last week started my training for a 5k. But 30 ds was my main focus. I did the other exercises so I wouldn't get bored so it wasn't often.
    ah. . . i was thinkin jus diet and 30ds i was like man i need to do tht u look amazing. i think i mite try it :) again congratz keep up the gud work :D
  • ChristineMarie89
    Options

ah. . . i was thinkin jus diet and 30ds i was like man i need to do tht u look amazing. i think i mite try it :) again congratz keep up the gud work :D
  • ChristineMarie89
    Options

• heybrit
    heybrit Posts: 140
    Options
    I just got my hand weights to do the 30DS starting tomorrow. I have a feeling it's going to be an extreme challenge for me but your pictures are helping to propel me forward! Such inspiration!
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome improvement right there. Well done. :)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I have finally finished the 30 day shred and I am so proud of myself for actually sticking to it. I have lost a total of 9lbs and a little over 14in overall. Well here are the pix.

122-2.jpg

123-2.jpg

127-1-2.jpg

WOW AMAZING PROGRESS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • missjessica83
    Options
    wow! Go jillian she knows her stuff...but the hard work is all yours!! Great wallpaper too ;) x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!