Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,892 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else noticed there's no longer an option to go to the first page of a thread if you wanted to see what the rules are before joining in? Doesn't it look like you can only go backwards one page at a time? 😑
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,153 Member
    Options
    Are you accessing using a phone? I have the option to jump to page 1 of a thread, does that make me special?
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Didn't I used to be able to see that option (First) on my phone but I no longer see it? Should I feel less special?
    4k93b4oc2ez4.jpg

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,242 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed there's no longer an option to go to the first page of a thread if you wanted to see what the rules are before joining in? Doesn't it look like you can only go backwards one page at a time? 😑

Isn't that option missing for me as well? And isn't it likely that's probably true for anyone using a browser on Android (since the Android app is broken)?

Don't I usually use my laptop, and doesn't it still show a 1️⃣?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't I hope that's something they fix with the Android App and browser?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,429 Member
    Options
    Is it okay to just slip in here and say hi and I miss you all? If it’s not okay, didn’t I just say it anyways? 😂
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Have you been really busy at work? Or have you found better friends to hang out with? 🤪
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Is it okay to just slip in here and say hi and I miss you all? If it’s not okay, didn’t I just say it anyways? 😂

Is it okay to say we miss you? If it’s not okay, didn’t I just say it anyways? 😂🤣
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Didn’t you both make me giggle? Hasn’t work been kicking my butt lately? 😫
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Aren't I happy to lighten your mood? Can't work be a real grind at times?
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Do you know I started the day with nearly 2,000 steps? Isn't that because my day yesterday didn't end until well after midnight? Could that fit the definition of work being a grind?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Aren’t I glad to hear it wasn’t from sleep walking? Another long one expected today?
  • bellababy9031
    bellababy9031 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Don't I wish Cat would sleepwalk over to my place in the middle of the night sometimes? Don't I mean every time?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Did you check your closet yet? 😏
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Cat, do you have a stalker? 😆
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren’t I glad to hear it wasn’t from sleep walking? Another long one expected today?

Wouldn't today's 10 hours (7am - 5pm) not feel like a long day, except it's coming on the heels of yesterday's 17 1/2 hours?
  • bellababy9031
    bellababy9031 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Doesn't everyone know that I stalk all my friends? Don't y'all know that if you say Hello to me once, I think you love me? Don't y'all realize that I AM the crazy, possessive girlfriend?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Cat, do you have a stalker? 😆

If by stalker you mean a wonderfully delicious woman who follows me to my great delight, wouldn’t you be correct? 🥰
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Wouldn't today's 10 hours (7am - 5pm) not feel like a long day, except it's coming on the heels of yesterday's 17 1/2 hours?

Do you get a break again soon?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't I have a short day tomorrow, but with a 5am start? Won't I be sleeping in on Thursday and Friday though?