• azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    mace.jpg

ror.jpg
  • Maggiedc
    Options
    <---Me!!!

I bleed green and gold and am on MFP because of beer and cheese...no seriously
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    mace.jpg

ror.jpg
    av-7425.gif
    1202522357998.gif
    deadpool.gif
    Ok I quit, I need to go play video games like NOW.
  • dimplz1965
    dimplz1965 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    West Bend and we are the sports family. Go Pack and Go Brewers!
  • Shani262
    Shani262 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Port Washington!
  • rjcherek2
    rjcherek2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Born and raised. I love my Badgers (University of Wisconsin alumni), Packers, cheese, and Leinies Berry Weiss

I love me some berry weiss also!!! Yum.. and football and cheese!! So yes born and raised wisco here... currently residing in Wausau!
  • wickedkitty
    wickedkitty Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    born and raised in lyndon station (outside the dells), but living in tennessee now.
  • robbm2k
    Options
    Just east of Madison here...looking for some alternative workouts when it gets cold. Currently do
  • robbm2k
    Options
    Just east of Madison here...looking for some alternative workouts when it gets cold. Currently doing the insanity workouts...
  • goalie35
    goalie35 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I live just north of Madison. Born & raised near Marshfield.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Green bay is gonna get the cheese beaten out of them this weekend................yeah thats right....go bears!!!!!
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Green bay is gonna get the cheese beaten out of them this weekend................yeah thats right....go bears!!!!!

NOT a bears fan. BUT boy what I wouldn't give to see that happen! My favorite thing is to see the Pack get beat by the Vikings, and then after that, beat by 'da Bears.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options

NOT a bears fan. BUT boy what I wouldn't give to see that happen! My favorite thing is to see the Pack get beat by the Vikings, and then after that, beat by 'da Bears.
    same here. Chi will be my adopted team this weekend
  • RachelH25
    Options

I don't believe the OP is from WI, we don't have women like that in this state:wink:

Beleive it! We're here....just hard to find!
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    not from wisconsin but i used to live in sun prairie, wi once upon a time..about 15 minutes outside of madison
  • RachelH25
    Options
    not from wisconsin but i used to live in sun prairie, wi once upon a time..about 15 minutes outside of madison

Not too fare from where I live!
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options

Not too fare from where I live!

hehehe i definitely don't miss THOSE winters :)
  • joany
    joany Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I was born in Wisconsin, but live in Texas now.
  • Buckychick4ever
    Buckychick4ever Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Originally from Janesville area, now living in a Milwaukee 'burb...but far west enough to still get to my Utopia...Madison (and the Union Terrace, whoo hoo!)

Go Bucky! Go Pack Go! True Blue Brew Crew!!! Leinie's! The Cow!! Sqweeky Curds! State Fair and Summerfest.....

All good things come from WI.

With the exception of a couple of serial killers :frown:

And snow in May....:grumble:

:drinker:
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Northwestern Wisconsin here!

me toooo!