How is everyone today?

Options
DoriJeanX
DoriJeanX Posts: 7 Member
Noticed nothing has been posted in here for a loooong time. What is everyone up to and what part of the world are you living in?

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    1. Below Average Everything.

2. At the intersection of Bedlam & Squalor.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    In dark and cold New England. It's a beautiful place when it's not cold and dark.

I'm a retired introvert and I live a very boring routine life so not much to write about. :) Trying to get a start on my Christmas shopping but I think I haven't had enough practice shopping for almost 2 years.

How are you doing? Please feel free to answer your questions as well. :)
  • DoriJeanX
    DoriJeanX Posts: 7 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    @ReenieHJ , oh I can only imagine the beautiful fall colors of the trees. Wine colors and warm hughes, my favorite ๐Ÿ˜ @Motorsheen , I see. Driving about town and checking MFP? I'm in lovely Washington State in an area where it's been raining ALOT. It's been cold the past few days, but generally warm this time of year. No snow yet, Mt. Rainier isn't covered completely yet, nor have I seen anything on the foothills. Hope we get snow by December though. I'm doing well, just home staying warm and nursing a cold that has rendered me speechless. Literally, almost lost my voice.
  • more_oomph
    more_oomph Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm doing fantastic, thanks!!!!

(cries)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    @ReenieHJ , oh I can only imagine the beautiful fall colors of the trees. Wine colors and warm hughes, my favorite ๐Ÿ˜ @Motorsheen , I see. Driving about town and checking MFP? I'm in lovely Washington State in an area where it's been raining ALOT. It's been cold the past few days, but generally warm this time of year. No snow yet, Mt. Rainier isn't covered completely yet, nor have I seen anything on the foothills. Hope we get snow by December though. I'm doing well, just home staying warm and nursing a cold that has rendered me speechless. Literally, almost lost my voice.

Hope you feel better soon!
    Is it my imagination or has there been many more colds this year already? No wonder Covid is increasing.... :( Last year I don't remember hearing of anyone having a cold.

Well @DoriJeanX all our beautiful fall colors dropped to the ground over a month ago, now it's snow squalls and frosty windows starting up. :(

My dd lives in Seattle and she sends pictures all the time, enticing me to fly right out and see the coast, the mountains. If only.....
  • capamericaag
    capamericaag Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Chilling here in Scotland watching movie
  • tvm1970
    tvm1970 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    At work on a beautiful summers day in Perth Western Australia.

We've been very lucky in Western Australia with only occasional changes to ordinary life due to the pandemic. That said I am an essential worker so would be working the same long shifts regardless.

Our borders will be opening on February 5, they've pretty much been closed to everyone for 2 years, and it's anticipated that the pandemic is going to rock us to our foundations.

Part of me wants to open up as I very much miss travelling but I've so enjoyed knowing that the people I love have been safe for the most part.