JUST FOR TODAY -- Daily Commitment Thread for 2021

Options

Replies

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Eugh why are other kids so mean and stupid. Honestly. I knew I'd have to deal with kids daft behaviour (including my own!) In school but not for a 7 year old and 5 year old. I was expecting it more in high school!

Last week someone told Saskia to "go suck your mum's vagina.." now that one was pretty funny. I laughed at that one (in my head), sask just thought it was weird. But still inappropriate so I just mentioned it to the teacher. Not that I was bothered but if it was my kid saying that I'd want to know.

But last week, Marley got paired with a year 6 student. They're called "BUDDIES" and they're supposed to support them in their younger years.
    Only today just before getting home she started crying. When I asked what was up she said she was talking about "squid games" with her (as far as I'm aware Marley only knows the game Red Light, Green Light, she has not seen ANY of the shows as I have everything parental controlled.) And this girl has told Marley (a five year old!) That when they died they got chopped up into little pieces and put into a refrigerator.. I was gobsmacked.
    What's worse is it took me a long time to convince her otherwise. She was saying "no but she's watched the show she was right!!!" I had to say I've watched it too and that doesn't happen. And that it's all fake its all shot with cameras and it's just scary film for adults. NOT REAL.

The school dealt with it appropriately and immediately which was good.
    She gets a new buddy and the other kid can't be a buddy with anyone else.

I dread to think what high schools gonna be like..

Sorry rant over. Had to get that off my chest I've been fuming bout it since! I hope she never points that kid out lol

Anyway, drama drama. I'll get back to posting soon when I screw my head on straight!
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eatagain until after 5pm
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 949 Member
    Options

JFT Monday 22nd Nov

Foot exercises no
    Back exercises some
    Sensible meals yes?
    Only one snack 2
    Clear paperwork yes
    Also walked to the shop, about 40 minutes

Think I need to reorganize my mealtimes. I have a very sensible breakfast and lunch, but recently have been in the habit of helping get grandson to bed (now worked out it has to be early!). By the time I've chatted to son afterwards then come home, It's way past my normal time for an evening meal and as I'm not feeling too hungry I just don't bother making anything. Now that's good for keeping calories down, but it's not good for nutrition as that's when I'd eat most of my daily veg and protein.
    I don't like having my main meal at lunch time, so I'll need to give it some thought.

JFT Tuesday 23rd Nov

Foot exercises
    Back exercises
    Sensible meals
    Only one snack
    Walk
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

JFT Monday
    - Up at 5:00 :( decided to sleep in until 6:15)
    - Weigh :smiley: I did it, but it was up likely from the sodium this weekend
    - Work by 7:00 :smiley:
    - Morning Meetings :smiley:
    - Equipment installations :smiley:
    - Document revisions / approvals :smiley:
    - GLU Data crunching :(
    - Doc appointment :smiley:
    - Family dinner :smiley:
    - Go to Verizon to get Christmas gifts for the girls. The youngest needs a new phone and they are BOGO so the oldest gets one too. Granted its the 12 not the 13, but for BOGO you can't pass that up. Still an upgrade over the 10s they have. :smiley: & :(
    - Log food :smiley:
    - Stay green :smiley:
    - No alcohol :smiley:

Have a lovely Monday y'all!

Yesterday wasn't bad, I did just about everything but buy phones. The guy told me to wait until ~ Dec 15 to get it so we could take advantage of trade ins and Christmas offers. Works for me, and I'll probably get the girls and perhaps myself new iPhone 13s. We have loyalty cash which gives us a $400 credit on each phone.

Family dinner was nice. Hubby made one of Sierra's favorites, spaghetti. I ate a reasonable portion and my calories were in line yesterday, but I skipped weighing this morning. I'd like to say it's because I was rushed or that I forgot, but the truth is, I was afraid to see the number. Funny thing is, it's never as bad as I imagine it to be. If I'd just look, I'd know where I was, but I didn't now I feel defeated and as if I'm failing... again. Gotta get my head on straight. This time of year is tough, but there is no reason I can't have the food I want in reasonable portions and at least maintain through the holidays.

Nothing much planned for today. Work then baking (gee that will help my diet...). I know, it's a life style change and I can eat the pie if I chose to. It really is all about choices... Skip the gravy, have the pie. It's an odd Thanksgiving this year. We typically host Thanksgiving and my SIL does Christmas, but with our dog situation, we just can't have a house full of people. Of course we had already purchased all of the supplies. So the plan is we cook all of the food and just take it to my SIL's to eat. This is kind of a pain in the rump, but it is a solution

Enough whining! On to goals

JFT Tuesday

- Weigh :(
    - Work by 7:00 :( 7:30
    - Work half day in Delrin, half day at home
    - Bake
    - Log
    - Stay green
    - no alcohol

Have terrific Tuesday y'all!
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,474 Member
    Options
    Recap 11/22 M - Planned rest day, first one in seven days. Only 4 miles left to reach 456 miles for the virtual challenge and my medal!
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks :) not bad for rest day 8K & 13/14
    2) Net calories zero / 14c water >:) lack of supper plans so hubby & I ate fast food, then snacked on chips = ack! net cals guesstimated at -569 & 12c
    3) ROP-BJ finish video review & related checklists :neutral: nearly done, ran into few issues & more than one exception
    4) Pick up meal order on way home / mail TY card / debone leftover rotisserie chicken / put away clean clothes / another ta-da? TA-DA = 5/5
    5) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / Calm app / 5:40 alarm (walk dog before work & complete virtual challenge) = 4/6

JFT 11/23 T
    1) Walked dog 4.21 mi before work :smiley: happy dog & happy me
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    3) Stick w/ supper plans / net calories zero / 14c water
    4) ROP-BJ complete video review & checklists / prep walk-thru & inquiry checklists / email on-site plans next week to mgmt / Facebook Live 12:00 / start F&D summaries if time
    5) Pick up winter boots from shoe repair shop / wash dishes / another ta-da?
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / Calm app / 5:40 alarm (walk dog before work ~ can be shorter route, finally)

This morning it was cold but calm when I left the house at 6 a.m. 17F (-8C) so I layered up to walk dog. Totally worth it. I completed 456 miles (since June 12) for 2x the distance in the virtual shoreline challenge, so I get a medal! :star: Because I'm all about my race bling. hahahaha

2021 Goals:
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I peek occasionally other days. My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~ remember this year! ~ 1.31.21 ~ 2.28.21 ~ 4.3.21 ~ 4.30.21 not pretty ~ skipped 5.31.21 & 6.30.21 ~ 7.31.21 accountable ~ 9.1.21 horrible after vacation but recorded ~ 9.30.21 small improvements yay ~ 10.31.21
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events even if virtual ~ started MapMyWalk You Vs. Year 1021K on Jan. 1 / virtual 50 Mile Frenzy 11.27.20 - 1.15.21 (replaced Frenzy on the Fox for Jan. 2021) 50.37 miles 12.17.20 and completed 97.44 miles total / Tour de Northeast WI virtual challenge: cover distance from Oshkosh to Gills Rock (139 miles) 1.1.21 - 3.31.21 ~ completed distance on 3.21.21 / 30/45 Build to Bellin virtual challenge 30 min. activity for total of 1,350 min. in 45 days 3.1.21 - 4.15.21 = 146 out of 339 in 34:00:42 / Hope 2021 Face Mask virtual 5K (benefits No Kid Hungry) anytime 5.11.21 in 58:04 / 100 Miles in May virtual challenge ~ 134.68 miles would've been more if I hadn't sluffed off on dog walks one week / Bellin (virtual) 10K on 6.19.21 after thunderstorm in 1:45:49 ave. pace 17:02 per mile / Titletown Wellness Shoreline Challenge: virtual distance from Gills Rock to Pleasant Prairie (228 miles) as many times as possible 6.12.21 - 11.26.21 / Packers 5K IN PERSON 7.24.21 48:36 ave. pace 15:39 / Bellin Women's Pink Pumpkin 5K IN PERSON 10.2.21 47:34 ave. pace 15:19 second half pace 14:48 / Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K 10.9.21 in person 52:10 ave. pace 16:48 hill climb 1:44
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last year that should be repeated
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ had this goal in 2020 and how ironic
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office and basement ~ made good progress in 2020 & want to keep it up

Word for 2021: Gratitude ~ be mindful of & appreciate my many blessings
  • Janele0627
    Janele0627 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Janele0627 wrote: »
    JFT 11/22
    - Up by 7:30 X 8:00
    - Morning routine
    - Vitamins
    - 20 minutes of cardio
    - 64 oz of water ✓ 65
    - Pick up groceries
    - Log everything
    - Night routine
    - Bed by 10:30 ??? I honestly don't remember lol
    Wow, had a productive day yesterday. But now I'm tired today, ugh. Feels like one step forward, two back...

JFT 11/23
    - 20 minutes of cardio
    - 64 oz of water
    - Log everything
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - just finished early lunch, now I won’t eat again until dinner with DH. Off for a long hike!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,066 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Live! Laugh! Love!!! NOW!!! Mindfully!!!

'Just for today' is such a positive phrase. 'Just for an hour', 'just for now'. One day at a time; one step at a time; one pound at a time, we will get to where we want to be, slowly and steadily.
    6icqe92hrqaw.jpg

🎯 JFT ONE GOAL CHALLENGE 🎯
    Thu 11: DH has gone out birdwatching with his pal, so I am planning a ME day. 
    Had a lovely restful day.
    Fri 12: Go for a walk with DH or plant up some more bulbs.
    We planted bulbs.
    Sat 13: Put away all the cardmaking stuff from making daughter's birthday card
    All back where it belongs 😂
    Sun 14: Visit daughter to celebrate her upcoming birthday on 18 Nov We had a lovely lunch with daughter and grandsons.
    Mon 15: Make a thank you card for my friend. We are having coffee tomorrow morning.
    p79qvmatx8k8.jpg
    Tues 16: Finish planting the main winter planters ✅
    Wed 17: change /launder bedding✅
    Thu 18: work on one of my Christmas projects✅

Fri 19: Get through my Gynae appointment this morning, and take it easy afterwards. It was very unpleasant and unsuccessful. I will have to go in for a day procedure to sort out the problem.

I had a prolapse a number of years ago and had a silicone donut implant to hold things in place. It’s needs checked from time to time, but they were been unable to remove both in Sept and today, hence the day procedure under local anaesthetic. One of the ‘joys’ of getting older.
    Sat 20: Complete Week 1 Hogwarts tasks ✅
    Sun 21: Rest day + family Skype ✅
    Mon 22: laundry and other chores ✅
    Tue 23: prep and attend Craft Group✅ Not sure if these will continue as our local government are reintroducing restrictions because of the rising Covid cases in NI
    Wed 24: clean fridge, do weekly grocery shopping

Turning up is the ultimate success! 
    Personal stats

[*] 6 Oct : 141.6
    [*] 9 Nov: 139.6
    [*] Total Weight Loss: 87 (SmartScale app)
    Focus: maintain > 145

November goal: maintenance 
    Daily Habits: Week 4
    Mon: 🍁 Tue: 🍁 Wed: Thu:
    Fri: Sat: Sun:

One week left of November.
    Have a great 🦃🎉 Thanksgiving Week 🎉🦃

Daily Habits Reset - 2021
    Personal Stats
    Terri: Female; 76 next birthday; Northern Ireland; married > 55 years; ex Maths teacher; volunteer group leader for U3A (University of the Third Age - life-long learning charity)
    SW: 227 (Mar 2014)
    LW: 139.2 (Nov 2021)
    CW: 139.6
    GW: < 145

Daily Habits Update - November 2021
    These are the habits I have been developing since joining MFP in Jan 2015.
    • Log ALL CI/CO (Daily)
    • Stay under goal (Daily)
    • Balance macros/micros (Daily)
    • Hydrate adequately (Daily)
    • Choose healthy snacks (Daily)
    • Steps > 7500 (Daily)
    • Stretch before/after workouts
    • 15+ minutes Cardio > 5 days a week
    • 15+ mins Strength > 5 days a week
    • 15+ mins Flexibility > 5 days a week i
    • Active hours > 6
    • Practice self-care (Daily)
    • Stay up to date with accounts (monthly)
    • Mindfulness Practice/meditation ((Daily - morning/evening)
    • 1 > 15 mins Declutter sessions (Daily)
    • Be creative
    • Purchase essential items only
    • Read > 1 book from 'to read' pile
    • Complete > 2 ongoing craft projects (monthly)
    • Learn something new
    • 11pm - shutdown of all devices
    • Clean up sweep of downstairs after shutdown(daily)
    https://www.random.org/colors/hex
    517049zmdkjrcqj5.gif
    THERE ARE NO QUICK FIXES OR SHORTCUTS to achieving permanent change.
    REMINDERS: One or two thoughts which might give heart to some of you.
    • Daily weight fluctuations are normal, and can be as much as 2 lbs a day for no apparent reason.
    • A general downward trend is what we are looking for.
    • Eating out can cause apparent weight gain because of high sodium levels, but usually goes quickly. Drinking extra water helps with this.
    • The human body does not react instantly to what we do to it. Sometimes it can take several days to see results.
    • Plateaus are a normal part of the process. The body is consolidating and adapting to your new way of eating/exercising.
    • The closer you get to your goal weight, the more difficult it becomes to lose weight, as your body becomes more efficient at using what you feed it.
    • When you exercise you build muscle, which takes up less space than fat, so use measurements as well as weight to assess your progress.
    • Getting/Staying fit and healthy requires a lifestyle change for most people.
    Stick with the process. It DOES work! But it does take time, effort, and most of all, patience!
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Forgot to hit "post" this morning. Better late than never.

Monday 11/22

Log - :)
    Stay green on calories and sodium - :)
    Water - :)
    Laundry - Didn't get past sorting.
    2 chores - :)
    Set up quizzes for CRN classes - Just ran out of energy and motivation by the time I got back from my evening class.

JFT Tuesday 11/23
    Log
    Stay green on calories and sodium
    Water
    Laundry
    Recycling
    Primary care appt.
    Finish second guest room
    Set up quizzes for CRN classes
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,732 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post my goals for today last night. They are the same and I only met one.

JFT - Wednesday Nov 24
    1.5L of water
    Log all food
    Get into JFT
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow.
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 949 Member
    Options

JFT Tuesday 23rd Nov

Foot exercises yes
    Back exercises yes
    Sensible meals yes
    Only one snack 2
    Walk about an hour in the woods, very pleasant day

JFT Wednesday 24th Nov

Foot exercises
    Sensible meals
    Only one snack
    Osteopath appointment

An easy day today as have a back appointment. Will do a few jobs before I go.
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Crunch time. I do enjoy thanksgiving. It's just that it always falls at a tough time in the semester, so...stress. This year, I'm carrying two extra classes, and it just feels like too much. Still, I'll find a way to make it work.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Tuesday 11/23
    Log - :)
    Stay green on calories and sodium - :)
    Water - :)
    Laundry - Half
    Recycling - :)
    Primary care appt. - :) BP down, HR stable, got a "great job" from the doc on weight loss and exercise
    Finish second guest room - No, but I did the main pre-holiday grocery shopping
    Set up quizzes for CRN classes - No, need to squeeze that in today.

JFT Tuesday 11/24
    Log
    Stay green on calories and sodium
    Water
    Classes until 6 PM
    Finish laundry
    Pick up remaining items on grocery list
    Finish second guest room
    Set up quizzes for CRN classes
    Last minute clean-up
    Start food prep
    Get to bed by midnight

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,474 Member
    Options
    Recap 11/23 T
    1) Walked dog 4.21 mi before work :smiley: happy dog & happy me
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks :smiley: 17.2K & 14/14 boom!
    3) Stick w/ supper plans / net calories zero / 14c water >:) Hubby and I ate preordered Thanksgiving meal, then I had evening snack. ACK! Net cals -451 (guessing), sodium RED & 14c water.
    4) ROP-BJ complete video review & checklists / prep walk-thru & inquiry checklists identified which regs / email on-site plans next week to mgmt / Facebook Live 12:00 / start F&D summaries if time = 3.5/5
    5) Pick up winter boots from shoe repair shop / wash dishes / another ta-da? TA-DA = 2/3
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / Calm app / 5:40 alarm (walk dog before work ~ can be shorter route, finally) = 4/6

JFT W 11/24
    1) Walked dog 3.87 mi before work, felt balmy at 39F compared to yesterday's 17F :smiley: happy dog & happy me
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks
    3) Get eating under control / net cals zero / 14c water
    4) ROP-BJ review & edit checklists / prep walk-thru & inquiry checklists / email TG Director / start F&D summaries / prep fieldwork s/s / update Project Status s/s / submit PRO, KRO, PAR s/s
    5) Pick up bread order / 7:00 church w/ hubby / take food bags / pack stuff for tomorrow / one ta-da?
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / Voltaren / Calm app / 7:30 alarm (leave for sister's 9 a.m.)

Tomorrow's plan is hubby and I drive 90 miles to mom & dad's, where we switch vehicles and carpool with them & eldest brother to my sister's over an hour away. Reverse process at end of day, so lots of car time. But get to spend time with family. I'm not going to walk dog or log food, taking the day off from MFP & JFT, but will eat/drink sensibly. I will return to logging on Friday. Have a Happy Thanksgiving, all my US JFTers!

2021 Goals:
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I peek occasionally other days. My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~ remember this year! ~ 1.31.21 ~ 2.28.21 ~ 4.3.21 ~ 4.30.21 not pretty ~ skipped 5.31.21 & 6.30.21 ~ 7.31.21 accountable ~ 9.1.21 horrible after vacation but recorded ~ 9.30.21 small improvements yay ~ 10.31.21
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking but include weights/circuit & other x-training
    6) Participate in race or challenge events even if virtual ~ started MapMyWalk You Vs. Year 1021K on Jan. 1 / virtual 50 Mile Frenzy 11.27.20 - 1.15.21 (replaced Frenzy on the Fox for Jan. 2021) 50.37 miles 12.17.20 and completed 97.44 miles total / Tour de Northeast WI virtual challenge: cover distance from Oshkosh to Gills Rock (139 miles) 1.1.21 - 3.31.21 ~ completed distance on 3.21.21 / 30/45 Build to Bellin virtual challenge 30 min. activity for total of 1,350 min. in 45 days 3.1.21 - 4.15.21 = 146 out of 339 in 34:00:42 / Hope 2021 Face Mask virtual 5K (benefits No Kid Hungry) anytime 5.11.21 in 58:04 / 100 Miles in May virtual challenge ~ 134.68 miles would've been more if I hadn't sluffed off on dog walks one week / Bellin (virtual) 10K on 6.19.21 after thunderstorm in 1:45:49 ave. pace 17:02 per mile / Titletown Wellness Shoreline Challenge: virtual distance from Gills Rock to Pleasant Prairie (228 miles) as many times as possible 6.12.21 - 11.26.21 / Packers 5K IN PERSON 7.24.21 48:36 ave. pace 15:39 / Bellin Women's Pink Pumpkin 5K IN PERSON 10.2.21 47:34 ave. pace 15:19 second half pace 14:48 / Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K 10.9.21 in person 52:10 ave. pace 16:48 hill climb 1:44
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last year that should be repeated
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ had this goal in 2020 and how ironic
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office and basement ~ made good progress in 2020 & want to keep it up

Word for 2021: Gratitude ~ be mindful of & appreciate my many blessings
  • Bex953172
    Options
    JFT 11/23
    - 20 minutes of cardio ✓ Did with weights!
    - 64 oz of water X 42
    - Log everything X Was doing good...until pre-bedtime snacking
    I found new motivation to keep myself going - we're taking a vacation in February to Florida! I want to look and feel good while I lay next to the pool or go swimming with the manatees!

JFT 11/24
    - 20 minutes of cardio
    - 64 oz of water
    - Log everything
    - Shower

Thats a great motivator and I hope you have a great time!
    I went to Florida as a kid with my parents for Disneyland and such, all the main attractions. Very good memories.
    Where abouts are you going?

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to go in my lifetime again, too expensive, I was grateful my parents took me. Just wish I could do the same for my kids! Although, you never know :)
  • Janele0627
    Janele0627 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    @Bex953172 I've only gone once, my junior year of high school, with my color guard and marching band. We went to Disney.

For this trip, we'll be just outside of Orlando. We're staying with the in-laws at an Air B&B they rented. The house is beautiful! :)

I really want to do this amazing "Swim with the Manatees" event they do down there!
  • Bex953172
    Options
    @Bex953172 I've only gone once, my junior year of high school, with my color guard and marching band. We went to Disney.

For this trip, we'll be just outside of Orlando. We're staying with the in-laws at an Air B&B they rented. The house is beautiful! :)

I really want to do this amazing "Swim with the Manatees" event they do down there!
    Omg that would be amazing. I used to get jealous of my friends who went swimming with dolphins. I've fed dolphins before but never swam with any animals actually.
    I didn't even know you could swim with manatees 😂
  • MrsHermit
    MrsHermit Posts: 195 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 Thanks for the reminder about focusing on habits. I already have my to-do list, but making progress on the little habits is more impactful. I agree about exercise in the morning: I think exercising in the morning is more focused (and energetic); less interruptions too.
    I hope you feel better soon!

@cschmitz110515 That's neat that you get a medal for logging your walks. Fun!

@Janele0627 Fun motivation - visiting Florida! I've stayed in the Keys a couple of times many years ago. I never saw a manatee but got to see a lot of other marine life.

MrsHermit wrote: »

Highest known weight: 262.2lb Current weight as of 11-21: 252.0 lbs

weight.png

JFT Sunday 11-21
    honestly I haven't posted since Sunday and have just been trying to get anything done. I have managed to get a few things done each day, but kitchen tasks, as usual, take me forever. I got rid of a few things last week, including my house plants (I miss them). I did get the requested care package done in time for delivery, so that's good. I went over calories yesterday but still tried to keep things in check and not give up. Lots of changes and not a good time of year are a lot to deal with at once for me.

Taking @TerriRichardson112 's reminder about habits, I'm going to pick one for what is usually a pretty tough time of year for me. With other things going on (and plenty of interruptions) it's going to be pretty hard for me to try a routine, so picking something is better than a long list I won't get to.

3 Habits for Nov/Dec (tough time of year):
    Started midday 11-24-2021
    Song for this habit set: Mindy Smith "Come To Jesus"
    1) ⏰Get up at 5am, pray
    ↩️

2)👟 Insist on your exercise time at (earliest possible) 8:30am (no eating beforehand)
    ↩️

3) 🎼Kitchen routine: kitchen w/ bluegrass station->Scripture & crafts (or journal, read, etc)