Is this all there is?

Options
I can’t do this anymore I don’t want to do this anymore it’s so hard to keep going why can’t I just fall back and do what I used to what’s wrong with me I don’t want help and yet why am I posting this do I really not want help or do I just want attention things are so bad they’re so bad what do I do I can’t tell anyone I love I’m so disgusting and huge and I just want to go back to before my treatment I can’t keep doing this I have to give up everyone hates me and they think I’m so ugly and now I do too I really am overweight aren’t I it’s disgusting I hate it so much please help me lose the weight I can’t keep living like this

Replies

• pafinkssteffes
    pafinkssteffes Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I’m just curious what the hardest thing for you is?
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    One day. Just today. Even if you fail, tomorrow you try again. Just one day at a time.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    Your self talk is ringing in your ears. But that's not really you. You want to make a change..and the self talk is trying to keep you miserable and from taking the first steps.
    My thought; just start even though you don't feel like it.. Fake it till it all clicks..and it will.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    I really liked the antidepressant Wellbutrin and was on it for about 20 years until it stopped working last summer. I had tons of negative self talk after this happened. I switched to Cymbalta and my happy brain is back.

(Disclaimer: Cymbalta is apparently very addicting - I start to go in to withdrawal about 45 minutes after a missed dose. I set several alarms to make sure I take it on time. For me, this inflexibility is worth it to feel like my good old self again.)
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with seeking help. Help is always here. You are living a life and life is not easy. You are not alone. Help is around you.
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    How are you doing @againwiththerelapsing ?