Introduce

Hello I’m Larry ., well to be honest idk what to say . I’m a guy trying to loose weight and build strength and lean muscle . And make new friends doing so .

Replies

• rebekah2882
    rebekah2882 Posts: 50 Member
    Welcome Larry! Feel free to add me.
  • fattyfightnit
    fattyfightnit Posts: 18 Member
    I haven't figured out how to add people, but if you do, you can add me.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    With recent changes to the forums, its not as easy to get to peoples profiles profiles anymore. The easiest way (from a computer) is to replace the user name (like in the url below) with the user name of the person you want to add. ( i cant help you with doing it from a phone as I dont use the forums on my phone). I dont care if you add me, but I will warn you, I am not the friend for everyone. I am very supportive, and off and on all day, so see most things, but I swear like a sailor and ramble incessantly about my life, and not just about diet and weight crap. I have an awesome group of friends who are pretty much the same. You are welcome to board to crazy train and hop off if you so choose. https://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/callsitlikeiseeit
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,403 Member
    Well, Larry. Been there, done that, and still here.

Welcome to MFP!

The boards here will be your best friend throughout, and choose some friends from wise and/or interesting posters.

I can’t even venture to tell how much I’ve learned reading here, and how staying involved in them has propelled me forward. I won’t say “to success”, because, like a twelve stepper, I’ll always be prone to those things that made me fat in the first place.