Introduce

Options
Hello I’m Larry ., well to be honest idk what to say . I’m a guy trying to loose weight and build strength and lean muscle . And make new friends doing so .

Replies

• rebekah2882
    rebekah2882 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome Larry! Feel free to add me.
  • fattyfightnit
    fattyfightnit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I haven't figured out how to add people, but if you do, you can add me.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    With recent changes to the forums, its not as easy to get to peoples profiles profiles anymore. The easiest way (from a computer) is to replace the user name (like in the url below) with the user name of the person you want to add. ( i cant help you with doing it from a phone as I dont use the forums on my phone). I dont care if you add me, but I will warn you, I am not the friend for everyone. I am very supportive, and off and on all day, so see most things, but I swear like a sailor and ramble incessantly about my life, and not just about diet and weight crap. I have an awesome group of friends who are pretty much the same. You are welcome to board to crazy train and hop off if you so choose. https://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/callsitlikeiseeit
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,457 Member
    Options
    Well, Larry. Been there, done that, and still here.

Welcome to MFP!

The boards here will be your best friend throughout, and choose some friends from wise and/or interesting posters.

I can’t even venture to tell how much I’ve learned reading here, and how staying involved in them has propelled me forward. I won’t say “to success”, because, like a twelve stepper, I’ll always be prone to those things that made me fat in the first place.