Exercise Data Base

Options
Is there s list someplace for all the exercises on the Data Base? I find it kind of difficult to find some things, so I don't bother tracking them..I guess it would be nice to have an idea.

Replies

• GGELFER1
    GGELFER1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    why not show us what'[s in the exercise data base?? Include both cardio and strength training
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,419 Member
    Options
    You can scroll through all of the exercises in the database in the app or on the web.

You can also create your own custom exercises, though you do need a source for your initial calorie estimate, to create a custom cardiovascular exercise. After you create the custom exercise, MFP'll use your first estimate to calculate a per minute calorie burn, scale it to your bodyweight you've logged, as your weight changes.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    cathy620 wrote: »
    Is there s list someplace for all the exercises on the Data Base? I find it kind of difficult to find some things, so I don't bother tracking them..I guess it would be nice to have an idea.

What things do you find difficult to find?
    What are the search terms you are using?
  • slade51
    slade51 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I find the exercise database lacking, and difficult to create a proper workout routine. There are other apps available that sync to the health app on iPhone, which is then pulled into MFP. But be wary of the calorie offset that it deducts.
  • age_is_just_a_number
    Options
    I just use two exercise entries general cardio and general weight lifting.