When life gives you lemons- or snow 😉

Options
I was scheduled for a hot yoga class this morning but it was cancelled due to 20 INCHES of snow overnight! So… shoveling it was. Definitely worked my whole body, worked up a sweat, and felt great to be out there as it is actually sunny and not too cold. It really shows you that sometimes we have exercise ‘plans’ but they will not always work out- but that doesn’t mean we can’t 😉

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    I have to drive an hour to play in the snow - I'm jealous!
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Options
    No snow here yet.. so, I’m doubly jealous 😜
  • alexandramosenson
    alexandramosenson Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I was scheduled for a hot yoga class this morning but it was cancelled due to 20 INCHES of snow overnight! So… shoveling it was. Definitely worked my whole body, worked up a sweat, and felt great to be out there as it is actually sunny and not too cold. It really shows you that sometimes we have exercise ‘plans’ but they will not always work out- but that doesn’t mean we can’t 😉

Hi! what region are you in? We are about to have a very chilly winter here in Lithuania :)
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Snow??? What is this mythical thing you speak of? Current prediction is mid 80's for Christmas day here in north Texas.
  • TX_Bluebonnet
    TX_Bluebonnet Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Snow??? What is this mythical thing you speak of? Current prediction is mid 80's for Christmas day here in north Texas.

Yeah, actually broke a record for the warmest Christmas here. I used to live near the Finger Lakes in New York. I'll take lemons over snow any day. 😃
  • Vasso22
    Vasso22 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I love hot yoga too!! Shovelling snow is also a great calorie burner! I am proud of you! Keep it up!!
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Even though I don't particularly enjoy winter weather, I love using snow shoveling as my exercise for the day. Anytime exercise has an actual purpose, I love it.