WHY in THE world do women....

Options

Replies

• mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Welp, not to burst bubbles around here, but ... men do too. When SOME guys "grind" on girls, I've seen the whole fist pumping thing go on. Not a pretty picture. Also, my guy friends wave their arms around in the air with us ladies at the clubs... so, I've found it not to be a gender thing. Anyways, I do prefer salsa dancing over cheerleading anyday. :wink:

PS... Carlton is the best dancer to ever walk the planet.

carlton-dance_o_gifsoup-com.gif?w=320&h=239
  • livnlite
    Options
    dance with their hands in the air?

I wonder who the first woo girl was.

Which compels me to ask .. why do some men dance with their hands cupping their genitalia? I can't figure that one out at all. It that a gang thing? .. are they afraid they are going to get kicked in the kahoonas right there on the dance floor?

I've never done that. Where DO you dance

It happens EVERYWHERE .. Seems to be a 'cool' thing...Even see guys do it on TV and movies. They even walk like that .. The one handed cup .. Looks goofy, if you ask me. Like they reallly have to scratch, but know it's impolite.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    The same reason they do duckface in pics. For no f*cking good reason at all.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Welp, not to burst bubbles around here, but ... men do too. When SOME guys "grind" on girls, I've seen the whole fist pumping thing go on. Not a pretty picture. Also, my guy friends wave their arms around in the air with us ladies at the clubs... so, I've found it not to be a gender thing. Anyways, I do prefer salsa dancing over cheerleading anyday. :wink:

PS... Carlton is the best dancer to ever walk the planet.

carlton-dance_o_gifsoup-com.gif?w=320&h=239

Raise the roof
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    better bewb jiggle and wiggle. Makes the body elongated and slimmer looking.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

THAT!!

I actually dont dance with my hands in the air. Theyre too busy on whomever Im dancing with. :bigsmile:
  • Banks01
    Options

THAT!!

I actually dont dance with my hands in the air. Theyre too busy on whomever Im dancing with. :bigsmile:

I like to dance :)
  • malilamala
    Options
    Gives men a good body view if you get the arms and hands out of the way. ;)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

THAT!!

I like to dance :)

To the Funky Beat. :happy:
  • anneke123456
    Options
    show off sexy arm pits and side of boob should it fall out of top.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! OMG I LOOOOOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    makes the fun bags move in a more appealing manner.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I learned to bellydance when I was 14. It involved a lot of arm movement.

I can't dance any other way now. It's ingrained! I can't help myself.

No one's looking at my arms when I'm wiggling my *kitten* and hips around on the dance floor.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Melbourne shuffle.
    http://youtu.be/-VVEXxTZnjI
  • Banks01
    Options

No one's looking at my arms when I'm wiggling my *kitten* and hips around on the dance floor.

Video nao. :)
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

Video nao. :)

I agree! I've seen that *kitten* standing still, it would be even more amazing in motion!
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    cause we're cold blooded gangsters! fo sho! :smokin:
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    To subtly grope men.

"Hey, I wasn't grabbing your bum! I was just dancing!"
  • ahalla
    ahalla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    We have no clue why we do it...once the liquor is in us we just have a good time, which includes our hands in the air!! However, it must get guys attention since so many are noticing that we do it...job well done laides, we got them drooling!!! :tongue:
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

THAT!!

^^THAT^^