whats going to happen to my boobs

Options
124»

Replies

• AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Well...I've lost 60 pounds but I have about 50 to go still. They have dropped a cup size, but I've noticed they are A LOT nicer!! I don't know why...maybe the chest muscles??
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    For the first 85 pounds, mine didn't go anywhere... then they deflated with the last 15 (and now 20) pounds. I went froma 44F to a 34DD -- still big, just not enormous anymore, which is fine. They look quite silly without a bra but in a bra they're still ok.
  • bonecutmoan
    bonecutmoan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was a 36 B when I was younger, put on a lot of weight (5st roughly :s ) and they weint up to 40 D, I've lost 3st so far and they're back down to 36 B again, but not as perky as they once were : (
  • nikkif87
    nikkif87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    ugh, my boobs are disgusting they are so big now! I have lost weight and they N.E.V.E.R. get smaller. It's horrible. I hate them, but even more so since i had my daughter. Total bummer.

Same here! I used to be 40# lighter than I am now and still sported a DDD. Gained weight and they only got a little bigger when I was nursing, lost most the weight and still a DDD. I wish they would melt with the weight I lose.

Annie love your ticker! Beatles :love:
  • mandy_lynn
    mandy_lynn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I went from a full D to a B. It's sad :(