Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• ilovecroissants
    ilovecroissants Posts: 10 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hi! I’m back having a new start! I’m Amber and would love more friends. I won’t be doing my diary every day but I’m doing whole food plant based vegan eating and will be doing zumba every week plus weigh ins daily :)
  • KrispyOnion
    KrispyOnion Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, Newbie here and i need to lose 100lbs+. Need help on this new journey that i am taking so looking for someone to help me stay on track. I have been on a diet for most of my life and have been doing well until i slipped and fell (on one of my many walks ) and broke a few ribs. Now I'm starting over again and dusting off my fit bit. Feel free to send a friend request.
  • Fluffdevil
    Fluffdevil Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello beautiful people. I am not new to this site. Deleted my account of over 7 years and decided to start afresh. Makes me depressed to get reminded of what I used to weigh in high school. So though to start new. Please add me for support! Good luck!
  • maybritt2006
    maybritt2006 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I'm new. Very excited and motivated but at the same time nervous and stressing because I sometimes have issues with following things all the way through especially something like this. I wish us all the strength, determination and self discipline needed for us all to meet our goals to have a better and healthier life not only for ourselves but for our families as well.
  • Temsmfp
    Temsmfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good evening, I’m Temi, I’m at my heaviest and I really need help and friends too so we can be like accountability partners😊
  • reidbj
    reidbj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need someone to hold me accountable. Did well all day and now blew it. Half a box of butterfingers, a bag of gummy lifesavers and a box of Boston baked beans. Help.
  • samathes
    samathes Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sam! I'm returning again after some time away but have been steadily using the Fitbit app. I've decided I need a better support community so I've come back to MFP.
    I'm not on any social media to keep the phone time to a minimum, so I'd really like to meet some go getters who will be a positive influence.
    I'll be 40 in a couple weeks. Mom of 1 and married. Trying to meal prep, use Beachbody as much as possible, and stay away from emotional eating.
    If you're a like minded individual, add me!
  • kehc03
    kehc03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all Hey! it's Ke and i am wanting to start a new journey of fitness and weightloss magic! 2022 it's time for a brand new YOU! Let's GO!!!!
  • JEsTeR_4_LuLz
    JEsTeR_4_LuLz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone…back for round 2. Did well with MFP in 2014-2016 but a divorce, and injury, finishing college, moving and a whole bunch of other excuses have gotten me to a place where I need to be back here again. New account so looking for a good group of people who are committed to being here and interacting. Feel free to FR me (all welcome to hit me up). If possible please leave a quick message (lotta fake accounts here lately). Either way, best wishes and good health to everyone!

Be well,
    J
  • GeorgiaPeach707
    GeorgiaPeach707 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    New here to the community. I have been on this app for awhile off and on and have not been able to lose any weight. I am an emotional eater. I had a baby 5 months ago and also a death in the family the same time and have been eating a lot for comfort but ready to start losing weight and feeling better about myself. I could use some friends trying to do the same. I would like to lose 50 pounds and get to my pre pregnancy weight.
  • ADC0809
    ADC0809 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    . . . and then life happened.
    I was a long time member of MFP 8+ years and initially started at 244 got down to 154 and found a happy place around 168. I lived life being active, kept up my gym visits and managed my eating. As I entered my 50's things changed and then 2020 happened. For 18 months I was furloughed, at home going back to what brought me comfort in the past - cooking and baking. I am currently 220. I was not active on my MFP account so I ended that and thought I should come back when I was ready to commit.

So I am back but new, things don't look the same. That's okay because I am not that same. I am 53, 5'2" 220 lbs, currently dealing with a right leg and foot issue though for the most part I work through the pain. I am currently doing a strength program 4 days a week at home and riding my stationary bike. I am working on macros but also trying to manage some of the mid 2020 food in my cabinets and freezer - these are not foods I would normally have in my diet.
  • amypearce2022
    amypearce2022 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Newbie over here!
    Started my journey on Monday and so far so good!
    Wishing you all the best success! 😊
  • PeteTheGaymer21
    PeteTheGaymer21 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I’m back on a reboot. Feel free to add me. Especially if LGBTQ friendly or UK based :-)
  • demfull1
    demfull1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone...I took a 2 month break and I am back. Looking to meet new friends to keep me encouraged and motivated.
  • jeaninebagley1
    jeaninebagley1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I deleted my account to start fresh. Would love some new friends that actually log in and use this :smiley:
  • Fyreshade
    Fyreshade Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello. Have had MFP a while but I am new to the community portion. Have had quite a few set backs in my journey to good health so hope to find some good people to help me stay accountable.
  • capamericaag
    capamericaag Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey there folks hope yous are all well specially in the current climate with the COVID . Starting over again hope this time I smash the goals
  • Stabigail__Killems
    Options
    I'd be happy to have any new friends! I'm 30 and would prefer people who are 20s and older and people who are cool with profanity. Extra plus if you're LGBTQ+ or an ally! ❤️
  • haraheart
    haraheart Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sarah, approaching 50 this year and been on one diet or another for most of my adult life. Well, now it stops. I am going to eat the food that I enjoy but I'm going to do it in moderation. Myfitnesspal will help me track what I'm eating in order to make sensible and better decisions. I'm going to eat the cheese or chocolate and drink the gin or rum. Just not as often, and not together!
  • lcavalli516
    lcavalli516 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just started using MFP after a long hiatus as I am in a dire need to lose 60+ pounds. As an aside, It doesn't seem like there is a lot of blog activity. When I look at the history most of the dates are from 2015. What am I doing incorrect? How do I see recent activity only?